Clinton: I'm Special

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Clinton’s remarks were a response to a question centered around the recent announcement that Attorney General Jeff Sessions is weighing whether to appoint a special counsel to investigate “the Uranium One deal and suspected criminal business dealings connected to the Clinton Foundation.”

Clinton responded by saying that doing so would be “a disastrous step into politicizing the Justice Department.”

“If they send a signal that we’re going to be like some dictatorship, like some authoritarian regime, where political opponents are going to be unfairly, fraudulently investigated, that rips at the fabric of the contract we have, that we can trust our justice system,” Clinton continued.

WATCH: Hillary Says She Can’t Be Investigated Because It’s An ‘Abuse Of Power’

This_person

“If they send a signal that we’re going to be like some dictatorship, like some authoritarian regime, where political opponents are going to be unfairly, fraudulently investigated, that rips at the fabric of the contract we have, that we can trust our justice system,” Clinton continued.

Only an idiot would assume it would be an unfair and fraudulent investigation.

Hijinx

Kind of rips at the fabric and trust of our Justice system when we see a criminal walk free after breaking laws about Security, taking Bribes, and lying about 4 men getting killed in Benghazi too. What does it say when we see a political party fix their own election , and cheat in the debates by getting the questions in advance.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You have to admire her brass. She's either the ballsiest person on earth or mentally ill. Maybe both.

To think that horrid creature came thisclose to being our president. I shudder at that.

nutz

Kind of rips at the fabric and trust of our Justice system when we see a criminal walk free after breaking laws about Security, taking Bribes, and lying about 4 men getting killed in Benghazi too. What does it say when we see a political party fix their own election , and cheat in the debates by getting the questions in advance.

I'll take "there goes a rich Democrat" for 100 Alex.

littlelady

God bless the USA
It is one of the times that I am glad I hadn’t eaten anything before reading/hearing about Hillary’s latest vomitary commentary, or it would have been this for me...:barf:

Please go away, Clintons. Your time trying to manipulate our lives is over. See ya! Bye-bye.

Even if they are gonskies, I am sure they will still be trying to operate the controls behind that curtain; so to speak. They, really, won’t be gonskies until they are dead.

PsyOps

Pixelated

What contract? Hillary signed some contract that promised she would never be investigated? Is that why she felt she could do whatever the hell she wanted without reprisal?

Last edited:

Hijinx

Clinton’s remarks were a response to a question centered around the recent announcement that Attorney General Jeff Sessions is weighing whether to appoint a special counsel to investigate “the Uranium One deal and suspected criminal business dealings connected to the Clinton Foundation.”

Clinton responded by saying that doing so would be “a disastrous step into politicizing the Justice Department.”

If they send a signal that we’re going to be like some dictatorship, like some authoritarian regime, where political opponents are going to be unfairly, fraudulently investigated, that rips at the fabric of the contract we have, that we can trust our justice system,” Clinton continued.

WATCH: Hillary Says She Can’t Be Investigated Because It’s An ‘Abuse Of Power’

She doesn't mind the duly elected President being unfairly and Fraudulantly investigated.

Bitch

littlelady

God bless the USA
She doesn't mind the duly elected President being unfairly and Fraudulantly investigated.

Bitch

Hillary wouldn’t know the meaning of dignity, if it slapped her in the face! Snap out of it, Hillary! It’s over. The fat lady has sung; so to speak.

littlelady

God bless the USA
The fat lady lost---------so to speak.

:lol: You caught my drift! I think of the fat lady two ways. One, her tent pantsuits make her look larger than she is, and, two, how much she must be enjoying all the grease money she has gotten during her corruptive career.