Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clinton: I'm Special

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    I can't believe she said that with a straight face.
    She has lots of practice.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    “If they send a signal that we’re going to be like some dictatorship, like some authoritarian regime, where political opponents are going to be unfairly, fraudulently investigated, that rips at the fabric of the contract we have, that we can trust our justice system,” Clinton continued.
    What contract? Hillary signed some contract that promised she would never be investigated? Is that why she felt she could do whatever the hell she wanted without reprisal?
    Last edited by PsyOps; 11-18-2017 at 07:05 PM.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    Clinton’s remarks were a response to a question centered around the recent announcement that Attorney General Jeff Sessions is weighing whether to appoint a special counsel to investigate “the Uranium One deal and suspected criminal business dealings connected to the Clinton Foundation.”

Clinton responded by saying that doing so would be “a disastrous step into politicizing the Justice Department.”

If they send a signal that we’re going to be like some dictatorship, like some authoritarian regime, where political opponents are going to be unfairly, fraudulently investigated, that rips at the fabric of the contract we have, that we can trust our justice system,” Clinton continued.

WATCH: Hillary Says She Can’t Be Investigated Because It’s An ‘Abuse Of Power’
    She doesn't mind the duly elected President being unfairly and Fraudulantly investigated.

Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    She doesn't mind the duly elected President being unfairly and Fraudulantly investigated.

Bitch
    Hillary wouldn’t know the meaning of dignity, if it slapped her in the face! Snap out of it, Hillary! It’s over. The fat lady has sung; so to speak.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Hillary wouldn’t know the meaning of dignity, if it slapped her in the face! Snap out of it, Hillary! It’s over. The fat lady has sung; so to speak.
    The fat lady lost---------so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    The fat lady lost---------so to speak.
    You caught my drift! I think of the fat lady two ways. One, her tent pantsuits make her look larger than she is, and, two, how much she must be enjoying all the grease money she has gotten during her corruptive career.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Members who have read this thread: 43