7 of 10 Richest Members of Congress Are Democrats

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
7 of 10 Richest Members of Congress Are Democrats

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi ranked No. 7 with an estimated wealth of $100,643,521—and was also one of only seven members of Congress whose estimated wealth exceeded $100 million.

Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia, with an estimated wealth of $238,816,630, was the richest member of the U.S. Senate and the third richest member of both houses of Congress.

The other five Democrats—in addition to Pelosi and Warner—who ranked among the ten richest members of Congress were: Rep. Jared Polis of Colorado ($313,556,221), Rep. John K. Delaney of Maryland ($232,816,089), Rep. Scott Peters of California ($95,569,028), Sen. Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut ($81,745,158), and Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California ($79,067,057).

Four of the 10 richest members of Congress (Issa, Pelosi, Peters and Feinstein) are from California and two of those four are from the City of San Francisco (Pelosi and Feinstein).

Rommey

How many were already rich before entering Congress? And how much has their new worth increased during their tenure?
How many are rich because of their spouse and has that spouse received inside info to get rich(er)?

Hijinx

I wondered how much Nancy and her husband gave to charity each year, but I didn't rally find out. What I did find was a claim of Hundreds of Thousand of dollars to their own foundation.

I couldn't find the mission statement for their foundation though, But I am sure Transporter of Midnight can.
To me Foundation is synonymous with tax shelter.

officeguy

Dont forget Harry Reid who turned a lifelong career as government servant into a net worth of 8mil (+ government pension). I want to get in on the savings plan that he used to make that happen.

nutz

It's our fault , not theirs. We are the ones that let them constantly pull the wool over our heads. Insider trading, not breaking the law. Selling uranium, not breaking the law. Accepting political contributions, OK, get to keep the war chest after the election, well OK.

littlelady

God bless the USA
It's our fault , not theirs. We are the ones that let them constantly pull the wool over our heads. Insider trading, not breaking the law. Selling uranium, not breaking the law. Accepting political contributions, OK, get to keep the war chest after the election, well OK.

No, it is not our fault, and it is not ok. We tried to not let them pull that wool over our eyes by voting. It didn’t work this time, and you can see the massive tantrums when it was found out that Americans are not stupid. Insider trading = Martha Stewart, etal. Not breaking the law = Menedez. Selling Uranium = Clinton’s. Accepting political contributions = most on Capitol Hill. Yeah, they get to keep the war chest, unless Trump drains the swamp, and finds the key. Go, Trump! And, I don’t care if Trump used to be a Dem, or an alien, or wants to be a Repub now. He was needed in this time in history. What I find so funny is that the establishment is all about his tweets, sipping of water, and his wife is a beautiful legal immigrant. It is fascinating to a point, scary to a point, but definitely fun to watch! :lol: God bless America!

Hijinx

Dont forget Harry Reid who turned a lifelong career as government servant into a net worth of 8mil (+ government pension). I want to get in on the savings plan that he used to make that happen.

IT is alleged that that the crooked Senator portrayed in the movie "The Godfather" is Harry Reid.