'I f---ing hate white men'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A Wisconsin College Democrats leader -- who had interned on Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign -- resigned Tuesday after tweeting “I f---ing hate white men.”

Sarah Semrad, a student at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse resigned from her state-wide College Democrat leadership position, Campus Reform reported.

Semrad also came under fire for a tweet criticizing pro-life literature on campus.

“My new bit is tearing down all the pro life Christian pregnancy resource center fliers that they put up around campus to try & trick people,” Semrad wrote.

She apologized for the tweets in a statement to the La Crosse Tribune. When contacted by Fox News, Semrad referred a reporter to her Tribune apology.

“In a moment of impulsivity and immaturity, I posted the tweet about white males as an expression of frustration towards my male friend who wouldn’t ask for directions,” she wrote regarding the "white men" tweet. “My tweet about posters described my actions after I saw and removed one poster that was hanging on campus that had not received proper university approval for on-campus posting.”

Wisconsin College Democrats leader resigns after 'I f---ing hate white men' tweet

Sarah-3.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It's just crazy...I simply cannot see a picture of Chelsea without immediately thinking about the donkey in Shrek...

Hijinx

A Wisconsin College Democrats leader -- who had interned on Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign -- resigned Tuesday after tweeting “I f---ing hate white men.”

Sarah Semrad, a student at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse resigned from her state-wide College Democrat leadership position, Campus Reform reported.

Semrad also came under fire for a tweet criticizing pro-life literature on campus.

“My new bit is tearing down all the pro life Christian pregnancy resource center fliers that they put up around campus to try & trick people,” Semrad wrote.

She apologized for the tweets in a statement to the La Crosse Tribune. When contacted by Fox News, Semrad referred a reporter to her Tribune apology.

“In a moment of impulsivity and immaturity, I posted the tweet about white males as an expression of frustration towards my male friend who wouldn’t ask for directions,” she wrote regarding the "white men" tweet. “My tweet about posters described my actions after I saw and removed one poster that was hanging on campus that had not received proper university approval for on-campus posting.”

Wisconsin College Democrats leader resigns after 'I f---ing hate white men' tweet

View attachment 120569

Maybe she should pull the train for the Seattle Seahawks, or one of the NBA teams.
Another snowflake who's mind was destroyed in college by liberals.

Thousands of them floating around. It will take another 25 years for her brain to start to function properly.
Maybe never. Look at Pelosi.