Another sad day for ChrisOnllyn

tom88

Another officer in the Freddy Gray case returned to normal duty after another loss on this witch hunt!

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...rice-trial-board-decision-20171117-story.html

When the verdict came of “not guilty,” Baltimore Police Lt. Brian Rice shook hands with his attorney, hugged his parents and drove a mile to police headquarters to get his job back.

The lieutenant was reinstated Friday, shortly after his acquittal on administrative charges that he neglected police procedures during the arrest of Freddie Gray. The verdict absolves Rice once and for all.

black dog

Free America
So Tom, Freddy is dead after being arrested and no one is held accountable?
What a great thing to think is lawful...

black dog

Free America
Could you tell me specifically who did?

I know this Tom, Freddy was sitting and when the officers rolled by he took off running.
That's not against the law, the cops cought him and watching the video of Freddy being put into the Paddy Wagon he was ####ed up then. One or more of those officers murdered Freddy, it's as simple as that..
Freddy is dead for running down the street..
Pigtown should burn down the Courthouse, The Judges home, All officers that were involved homes and a few others..

Think the outcome would have been different if this happened to a white man a few blocks away in Interharbor?

officeguy

The only one left is Alicia White. With all the accusations of Freddies death being the result of 'systemic racism', wouldn't it be wild if the only one who gets fired is a black female ?

But as poorly as the administrative cases have been going for the city, I doubt she'll be found 'guilty' either.

tom88

I know this Tom, Freddy was sitting and when the officers rolled by he took off running.
That's not against the law, the cops cought him and watching the video of Freddy being put into the Paddy Wagon he was ####ed up then. One or more of those officers murdered Freddy, it's as simple as that..
Freddy is dead for running down the street..
Pigtown should burn down the Courthouse, The Judges home, All officers that were involved homes and a few others..

Think the outcome would have been different if this happened to a white man a few blocks away in Interharbor?

So, as expected you can't tell me who killed Mr. Gray?

tom88

And why is that? Because the black judge would have reached a different verdict? The Black mayor would have handled it better? The Black States Attorney would have done things differently? The black police superintendent would have taught his officers better? The majority black city council and majority black police department would have acted differently? Why would it have been different?

black dog

Free America
So, as expected you can't tell me who killed Mr. Gray?

I didn't have the privilege to see all of it, it boils down to this, When you are arrested your health and well-being fall under the care of the city, county, State that arrested and held you.. Freddy is dead and no one is being held accountable..
This is a sad day, be careful what you wish for..

black dog

Free America
And why is that? Because the black judge would have reached a different verdict? The Black mayor would have handled it better? The Black States Attorney would have done things differently? The black police superintendent would have taught his officers better? The majority black city council and majority black police department would have acted differently? Why would it have been different?

That was a question.. hence the ? At the end of the paragraph.

tom88

I didn't have the privilege to see all of it, it boils down to this, When you are arrested your health and well-being fall under the care of the city, county, State that arrested and held you.. Freddy is dead and no one is being held accountable..
This is a sad day, be careful what you wish for..

The city that held him was accountable. To the tune of over six million dollars. That is a civil penalty. Do you have any evidence to suggest a person killed Mr. Gray? If so, please share who that person is.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
The city that held him was accountable. To the tune of over six million dollars. That is a civil penalty. Do you have any evidence to suggest a person killed Mr. Gray? If so, please share who that person is.

Freddy killed Freddy. His life style killed him....two more years a B’more thug would of killed him...

black dog

Free America

I'm sure there is, Freddy didn't break his own neck.
That blue line, or Jury Nullification perhaps... That seems to happen quite often..
Sometime between being stopped by police ( for no reason nor was Freddie breakint the law) in the Baltimore neighbourhood of Sandtown and arriving at the city's western district police station in a van, Freddie Gray spinal cord was crushed... So between the arresting officers, officers in the Paddy Wagon wagon, the other person in custody in the wagon. Somebody killed him.
Wither it was a officer that stood on Freddie's neck while placing him in handcuffs and arresting him or maybe with him being unrestrained in the Paddy Wagon and the driver did a few well know brake checks.. One of them killed Freddie..

black dog

Free America
Freddy killed Freddy. His life style killed him....two more years a B’more thug would of killed him...

Nope, He wasn't breaking the law then.....he was running down the street and was accosted by Agents of the Government... BCPD.
His lifestyle should have nothing to do with his death...he wasn't breaking the law sitting there, nor when he took off running was he breaking the law.

Yep, this is what I was waiting for you to say,

So it's ok in your book to bypass Freddie's Rights simply because in the past he has broken the law.. I hate to inform you Tom,
That's Profiling at its finest. And it's against the law..

This is a statement Tom. If this happened to a middle 20's white kid sitting in a parking lot in Calvert Liquors and a few Deputys drive by and gave these young men a stare down and the Deputys turned around and one kid who had had a few traffic tickets and a few roaches we're found in the ashtray a few months before. Took off running before the officers said a word to anyone to any of them.. And this young man ended up with a crushed spine and died...
Do you think that it would end up with the same ending....

Last edited:

nutz

Nope, He wasn't breaking the law then.....he was running down the street and was accosted by Agents of the Government... BCPD.
His lifestyle should have nothing to do with his death...he wasn't breaking the law sitting there, nor when he took off running was he breaking the law.

So it's ok in your book to bypass Freddie's Rights simply because in the past he has broken the law.. I hate to inform you Tom,
That's Profiling at its finest. And it's against the law..

This is a statement Tom. If this happened to a middle 20's white kid sitting in a parking lot in Calvert Liquors and a few Deputys drive by and gave these young men a stare down and the Deputys turned around and one kid who had had a few traffic tickets and a few roaches we're found in the ashtray a few months before. Took off running before the officers said a word to anyone to any of them.. And this young man ended up with a crushed spine and died...

OFFS, trying to add 2 and 2 to get 6

tom88

That's Profiling at its finest. And it's against the law..I don't know why this is directed at me, but I'll bite.
If you are in a known drug area and the police look at you and you run, you have given the officers reasonable articulable suspicion to chase you and conduct a stop.

Since there were two people in that van, both black, I am not sure what race has to do with this. One guy, who by all accounts was not banging himself around in the van lived. Another guy, who by all accounts was banging himself around in a van died. It's tragic. The City of Baltimore should have trained their officers to seatbelt the prisoner. They did that afterwards.

black dog

Free America
Since there were two people in that van, both black, I am not sure what race has to do with this. One guy, who by all accounts was not banging himself around in the van lived. Another guy, who by all accounts was banging himself around in a van died. It's tragic. The City of Baltimore should have trained their officers to seatbelt the prisoner. They did that afterwards.

There were and are rules and State laws in place to seatbelt anyone riding in the back of Paddy wagons and all other police vehicles. So why are these officers not being held responsible for Freddies death?

I don't know why this is directed at me, but I'll bite.
If you are in a known drug area and the police look at you and you run, you have given the officers reasonable articulable suspicion to chase you and conduct a stop.

Please tell us what crime Freddie had committed?
You are confused if you think this is lawful.

Was Freddie just breaking the law with just being and living in a known drug area? Or that he went for a jog when the officers drove by?

It is not illegal to run from a cop who has not detained you in any way, or has not issued an order to you. The U.S. Supreme Court (Troxel v. Granville, No. 99-138) has made clear that people not suspected of criminal activity can ignore a police officer who approaches them.Jul 23, 2015

Last edited: