Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The futility of walks

I'm exceptionally charitable... I put a translucent flag over my facebook picture!

Quote Originally Posted by acommondisaster View Post
    But wouldn't it make more sense to spend time and energy doing something that really addressed the problem?
    typically the walks involve fundraising, so they are doing something. Sponsor me at $ per mile
    It also raises awareness. Which doesn't sound like a big thing, but that's what keeps the government money flowing. Out of sight, out of mind, out of funding.
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

Quote Originally Posted by BOP View Post
    I give to Fisher House (http://fisherhouse.org/about/). My donation is through CFC and goes out as an allotment. Here is one rating for them: https://www.charitynavigator.org/ind...ary&orgid=7585
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Members who have read this thread: 72