Dem candidate boasts of 'hayloft' romp, sex with 50 women in bid to preempt oppo

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The sexcapade diary was in response to the Al Franken scandal, and included a hayloft romp with a "gorgeous blonde" and a fling with a "red head from Cleveland."

“Now that the dogs of war are calling for the head of Senator Al Franken I believe it is time to speak up on behalf of all heterosexual males,” Ohio Supreme Court Justice Bill O’Neill posted on Facebook. “As a candidate for Governor let me save my opponents some research time.”

O’Neill went on to say: “In the last fifty years I was sexually intimate with approximately 50 very attractive females. It ranged from a gorgeous blonde who was my first true love and we made passionate love in the hayloft of her parent’s barn and ended with a drop dead gorgeous red head from Cleveland.”

Dem candidate boasts of 'hayloft' romp, sex with 50 women in bid to preempt oppo

Well Then .....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"Roy Moore apparently seems to be a challenged individual when it comes to morality," O'Neill reportedly said. "I think that's very, very clear. He's been convicted of nothing and he's never had the opportunity to defend himself and that violates due process in America. The media is about to determine the election of a United States Senate campaign."

This is a curious, and contradictory, statement.