Mall Never Banned Moore and Other Lies

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But, as President Ronald Reagan used to say, facts are stubborn things, and the fact is Roy Moore was not banned from the Gadsden Mall for predatory activities:

Remember the mall worker who so convincingly said Roy Moore was banned for harassing young girls decades ago? Well the mall manager from 1981-1996 came out and said Moore was never banned so far as he knows. The time frame isn’t exact, but it would seem that something like that would be common knowledge for some time.

The media reported the mall worker’s interview as if it were fact over all the major networks, but it was hearsay

Barnes Boyle, who was manager of the Gadsden Mall from 1981 to 1996, told WBRC News in Alabama to his knowledge Moore was not banned.

This is another claim about Roy Moore that mysteriously never became an issue in his statewide and county races, that is, until he threatened the GOP establishment in Washington, D.C. by winning the Alabama Senate primary. Then, accompanied by serial accuser Gloria Allred and a box of tissue, women such as Beverly Nelson suddenly found their alleged trauma too much to bear without telling their tale of woe conveniently just four weeks before a national election. Casting doubts on her story is none other than her stepson, Darrel Nelson:

Darrel Nelson, the stepson of Republican senatorial candidate Roy Moore accuser Beverly Young Nelson, claims that his stepmother’s accusations are “one hundred percent a lie.”

“I know for a fact that there is a lot that that woman does not tell the truth on,” Nelson claimed in an in-person interview with Breitbart News. “Do I think that Beverly is trustworthy? No, I really don’t. Could I see her making it up? … The odds are in that favor.”

Mall Never Banned Moore and Other Lies

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The news people are annoying because if you look around you can find someone who will say anything you want them to say, either from their own perspective or a flat out lie. What I do know is that it is highly suspicious when these decades old claims come out right before an election. I also disregard the #metoo girls who come out of the woodwork like roaches to get their 15 minutes.

Which is not to say I support Roy Moore in any way - I don't even know what the Alabama Republicans were thinking when they gave him the nomination, and I'm pretty sure he will lose the general.

Hijinx

I don't Roy Moore from Adam. but if it makes Mitch McConnell squirm I would vote for him.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Using that stunning logic, you should vote for the Democrat.

Let's put your logic to work:

Moore ends his race. Stays on the ballot because it's too late to remove him
Voters have to write in someone or vote for Moore
Votes get split on the GOP side handing Jones the win
McConnell is happy.

I see your stunning logic. :ohwell: