MARK LEVIN Exposes WaPo Hit Piece on Judge Moore As Complete Fabrication

BOP

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...o-hit-piece-judge-moore-complete-fabrication/

Mark asked his audience: How did the WaPo know there were four women, who they were, and how to contact them?… A Washington Post reporter just happens to be in Alabama talking to Roy Moore supporters… And he happens to hear what no one has reported in 38 years, no political opponents – No one… That Roy Moore, 38 years ago, made advances to teenage girls. Four of them. Now, the four girls do not know each other, they have never met. Yet the person who the Post reporter happened to run into and speak to, the person who supposedly told the reporter the story about the four girls, happened to know all four girls and how to contact them?
Seriously?

BOP

roy moore run as democrat.png

transporter

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...o-hit-piece-judge-moore-complete-fabrication/

Mark asked his audience: How did the WaPo know there were four women, who they were, and how to contact them?… A Washington Post reporter just happens to be in Alabama talking to Roy Moore supporters… And he happens to hear what no one has reported in 38 years, no political opponents – No one… That Roy Moore, 38 years ago, made advances to teenage girls. Four of them. Now, the four girls do not know each other, they have never met. Yet the person who the Post reporter happened to run into and speak to, the person who supposedly told the reporter the story about the four girls, happened to know all four girls and how to contact them?
Seriously?

Seems you and Mr. Levin missed this paragraph from the WaPo article:

This account is based on interviews with more than 30 people who said they knew Moore between 1977 and 1982, when he served as an assistant district attorney for Etowah County in northern Alabama, where he grew up.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
REPORT: Mitch McConnell Camp Planted Roy Moore Story To Help Clear Path For Trump Impeachment Attempt In 2018

What a disgusting cesspool of self-serving corruption is the nation’s capital and no better example of that can be found today than Senate Majority Leader, Mitch McConnell who, according to longtime political activist, Ned Ryun, was a primary source of the anti-Roy Moore stories that are now attempting to sway the upcoming Alabama special election and help clear the path for a Trump impeachment attempt in 2018.

Hijinx

REPORT: Mitch McConnell Camp Planted Roy Moore Story To Help Clear Path For Trump Impeachment Attempt In 2018

What a disgusting cesspool of self-serving corruption is the nation’s capital and no better example of that can be found today than Senate Majority Leader, Mitch McConnell who, according to longtime political activist, Ned Ryun, was a primary source of the anti-Roy Moore stories that are now attempting to sway the upcoming Alabama special election and help clear the path for a Trump impeachment attempt in 2018.

Like I said before, I hope Roy Moore gets elected ifonly to piss off Mitch the Bitch.

Grumpy

I am really coming around to believing that McConnell would be more comfortable with a democrat-controlled congress.

Of course he would, much easier to be a lazy do-nothing besides giving lip-service. He, and Boehner before him, did nothing but say Obamacare needed to be replaced but when push came to shove, they had NOTHING to replace it with. Eff all the congress critters, they are pathetic.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Of course he would, much easier to be a lazy do-nothing besides giving lip-service. He, and Boehner before him, did nothing but say Obamacare needed to be replaced but when push came to shove, they had NOTHING to replace it with. Eff all the congress critters, they are pathetic.

My recollection is, when Obama was in office the GOP offered up a repeal somewhere in the number of ~80 times. I don't recall they had a 'replace' plan attached. It's always been my feeling that they should repeal Obamacare completely, then work on their own plan; which, in my opinion, should be nothing. I don't want government involved in our healthcare system.

So, McConnell, Collins, McCain, et al... are strictly acting on their anti-Trump sentiments rather than principle.

SamSpade

My recollection is, when Obama was in office the GOP offered up a repeal somewhere in the number of ~80 times.

All of the mice are for "belling the cat" - until they need someone to do it. The problem with all of the previous GOP plans is, they had ideas that SOMEONE in the party was going to object to; plans that someone would say doesn't change anything; ideas that wouldn't be implemented but a number of GOP members wanted - and the fallout in the press should they ACTUALLY start to vote on a plan because they can always portray it as throwing poor people under the bus. How many times can it be said that a plan "NEVER excludes people with pre-existing conditions" and still have people decrying it as actually doing JUST that? How often can it be said that it is "replacing" another plan without someone saying it will END care for X number of people - the very same number that will be under the new plan?

The GOP is never well prepared for a hostile press when they're driving the car.

Grumpy

ABC News reports Beverly Young Nelson will have a news conference later today. In this interview, she indicates that she added the date/location to the yearbook but maintains the signature is Roy Moore's.

:lol: I only forged part of it, yeah..thats the ticket...funny stuff