How NOT to be Presidential

transporter

For those who don't understand what "being Presidential" means, here is a great example of what NOT being Presidential is:

Now that the three basketball players are out of China and saved from years in jail, LaVar Ball, the father of LiAngelo, is unaccepting of what I did for his son and that shoplifting is no big deal. I should have left them in jail!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/932303108146892801

This is just another in a long, long list of items that show in great detail why Donald Trump is unfit to be President. And another in a long long list of items all the "informed voters" of somd.com will simply ignore or rationalize.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This is just another in a long, long list of items that show in great detail why Donald Trump is unfit to be President.

Qualifications for the Office of President

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

Term limit amendment - US Constitution, Amendment XXII, Section 1 - ratified February 27, 1951

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

:shrug:

Baker12

Lie about your place of birth, encourage illegals to flood into this country, ignore your ambassadors around the world, condone unethical members of your Cabinet, pardon traitors, fill the White House with rappers and Hollywood's pedophiles....yeah, we know all about seeing unfit people in the White House.

Hijinx

Lie about your place of birth, encourage illegals to flood into this country, ignore your ambassadors around the world, condone unethical members of your Cabinet, pardon traitors, fill the White House with rappers and Hollywood's pedophiles....yeah, we know all about seeing unfit people in the White House.

I agree with Trump. The ingratitude of people who would otherwise be sitting in a Chinese prison is just insane.
He should have left them there.
UCLA should be expelling them.

The father who hates Trump in spite of what Trump did for his kid is a retard.

I remember when that foreign Muslim we had for President left a Marine in a Mexican prison. Left him to rot, But sent 5 terrorists back to help ISIS in trade for a traitor.

Last edited:

Toxick

Splat
Why does it not surprise me that you condone shoplifting?

I do not condone shoplifting - however the above tweet does indeed make Trump look petty and small.

Is he wrong? Maybe not (actually, no, he's not wrong at all) - but, as president, he should be above this sort of trivial horse####.

Plus that tweet makes it seem like he did what he did for the sole purpose of getting props.

On that front:
1) He should have ####ing known better than that. Has he learned nothing over the past 380 days?
2) He shouldn't be in the business of getting props. Righteously or otherwise.
3) Again, that's petty and small.

If the idiots who were trying to buy Twitter for the express reason of banning Trump, the biggest beneficiary of that endeavor would be Trump himself.

SMDH.

PsyOps

Pixelated
This is just another in a long, long list of items that show in great detail why Donald Trump is unfit to be President. And another in a long long list of items all the "informed voters" of somd.com will simply ignore or rationalize.

For all of the hatred you spew at people, claiming everyone is so stupid and moronic; you show, with nearly every post, how moronic you really are. Trump took the time, out of an extremely busy trip, to work with the Chinese government to get these thugs released from a Chinese prison. They went to a foreign country and committed a crime, embarrassing and making a mockery of Americans. There is nothing more presidential than a president willing to take time out of his busy schedule to work on their release from prison. They committed a crime, and they are FREE because of Trump. 10 YEARS these guys were facing. Do you even have a clue the condition they would have lived under for 10 years? Here, let me help you:

The View From Inside China’s Brutal Prison System

The conditions in Chinese prisons are horrible. I saw them. Cells were between 7 and 21 square meters, and between six and sixteen inmates were crammed inside. We slept, ate, and defecated in these tiny rooms. The food was appalling, and not one day passed when we were not physically and psychologically tortured by the guards or “hired” inmates.

Beatings, starvation, and forced labor are all parts of life for those stuck in Chinese prisons. Even minor complaints can result in punishment or even death for yourself or an inmate. Some prisoners I knew tried to commit suicide because the conditions were so abusive. Only some succeeded. Those who didn’t were punished severely.

Guards would sometimes extract confessions from prisoners for the crimes they were accused of: they would break fingers, apply electric shocks, or if they did not want the injuries to show, would simply expose prisoners to the freezing weather, or force them into stress positions for hours.

Trump saved these idiots a life of torture and hell; and all the father could think of is to act out on his hatred for Trump. Trump was right to say he should have just left them there to rot. That's exactly what I would have said.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
I do not condone shoplifting - however the above tweet does indeed make Trump look petty and small.

Is he wrong? Maybe not (actually, no, he's not wrong at all) - but, as president, he should be above this sort of trivial horse####.

Plus that tweet makes it seem like he did what he did for the sole purpose of getting props.

On that front:
1) He should have ####ing known better than that. Has he learned nothing over the past 380 days?

If the idiots who were trying to buy Twitter for the express reason of banning Trump, the biggest beneficiary of that endeavor would be Trump himself.

SMDH.

Best Tweets ever.. With his Tweets there is no misunderstanding about his opinions.
No Fake Tweets, Just The Facts & The Presidents Opinion...

PsyOps

Pixelated

On that front:

SMDH.

Trivial horse####? Where is your condemnation of LaVar Ball's lack of appreciation? You people, in your hatred for Trump, forget that LaVar Ball was way out of line, condemning the actions of Trump rather than show some damn respect and appreciation. Trump may be quick to the twitter trigger when someone criticizes him, but for craps sake, he took time to get these guys released, when he could have said - JUSTIFIABLY SO - they committed the crime, they should do the time. Holy crap you people are just insane over Trump. He did a good thing and you still can't find it within you to give a little appreciation for it.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
They are ungrateful, spoiled little twits that should have been left in China until their trial, then petitioned for release. As I've said before, I agree with Trumps overall message on his twits, but he should not be allowed to use his thumbs or fingers on any electronic device.

Toxick

Splat
With his Tweets there is no misunderstanding about his opinions.

Come again?

Are you ####ing kidding me?

Almost on a daily basis, I hear misrepresentation about his tweets and then I hear the TDS'ers raising hell.

You may not care about their opinions, but they are indeed misunderstanding his tweets and these #######s vote.

So as entertaining as Trump's tweets may be, and as funny as the spastic overreactions from the left may be, I don't rely on the government for entertainment, I don't conservative entertainment from the government, and I don't want entertainment from the government.

And if Trump wants to be reelected, he should stop. And you want him reelected, you should encourage him to stop.

And I realize I'm in fairy-land since neither of those things has a snowballs chance in hell of happening.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Come again?

Are you ####ing kidding me?

Almost on a daily basis, I hear misrepresentation about his tweets and then I hear the TDS'ers raising hell.

You may not care about their opinions, but they are indeed misunderstanding his tweets and these #######s vote.

I wouldn't be concerned about people that "Deliberately" misunderstand something so they can bitch about it.

Toxick

Splat
Trivial horse####?

Yup.

Trivial.

Horse.

####.

Where is your condemnation of LaVar Ball's lack of appreciation?

Oh, I'm sorry - was I required to do that in order for my opinion on TRUMP to be valid? I was completely unaware of that.

But since you missed it:

Is he wrong? Maybe not (actually, no, he's not wrong at all) - but, as president, he should

...There it is.

Although I didn't make that the focus of my post, since I was talking about Trump. Not Ball and his worthless, nobody, TRIVIAL, name-shouldn't-even-be-known self.

You people, in your hatred for Trump, forget that LaVar Ball was way out of

Did you just assume my party?

I'll have you know that I am Party-fluid, and I don't appreciate your privileged cis-party microaggressions.

BTW: My name is Toxick. It's nice to meet you for the first time ever, apparently.

PsyOps

Pixelated
And if Trump wants to be reelected, he should stop. And you want him reelected, you should encourage him to stop.

Please show us the rock you were under during the campaign, so we can put you back there. For crap's sake, Trump got elected largely on his use of Twitter. Voters got to see Trump's actual words, rather than what the media decides to tell us what Trump's words were. Voters love this raw form of communication. Voters sent a clear message that they don't trust getting fed lies from the media when it comes to telling us what our politicians are saying.

How do you live in the real world and not see this?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Oh, I'm sorry - was I required to do that in order for my opinion on TRUMP to be valid? I was completely unaware of that.

But since you missed it:

Is he wrong? Maybe not (actually, no, he's not wrong at all) - but, as president, he should

...There it is.

I find your criticism of Trump misguided. I find your lack of criticism for Ball ignorant. Trump did an enormously wonderful thing for these guys. LaVar Ball showed complete disdain for the man that saved is son 10 years of horror; and rather than see how deplorable Ball's behavior is, you find ways to find how deplorable Trump's behavior is.

It's not likely, being black Americans, any of these punks would have survived in a Chinese prison. But, you don't have to appreciate anything Trump does. You continue on with your hatred for the man, while he continues to work for REAL Americans. He used his influence for good, and all you can do is find ANYTHING to criticize him.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Did you just assume my party?

I'll have you know that I am Party-fluid, and I don't appreciate your privileged cis-party microaggressions.

Trump-hate knows no party. McCain, McConnell, Collins... all repugs, all Trump haters.

Toxick

Splat
Please show us the rock you were under during the campaign, so we can put you back there.

I was here.

For crap's sake, Trump got elected largely on his use of Twitter.

Hm... No. I disagree with that assessment.

He got elected because

1) His lack of "political correctness", true.
2) His unapologetic stance on immigration.
3) His unapologetic stance on tax reform
4) He was not Hillary Clinton
5) Hillary Clinton
6) Hillary Rodham Clinton.

How do you live in the real world and not see this?

It is precisely because I live in the real world that I see the things I do.

Believe it or not, it is possible for two people to watch the same sequence of events and formulate two disparate opinions.

Thus far, I have not suggested that your intellect is subpar or that you're living in a fantasy world.
I would request the same courtesy from you.

Toxick

Splat
I find your criticism of Trump misguided.

Clearly.

I find your lack of criticism for Ball ignorant.

The point of this thread was not to criticize Ball, and the post I responded to had NOTHING all to do with Ball.

So my lack of criticism for Ball is not only in your own mind, it's irrelevant to the conversation that I was having with someone else.

You continue on with your hatred for the man, while he continues to work for REAL Americans.

Ok - let me stop you right here before you piss me off.

I do not hate Trump.

At least not politically - Personally, I think he's a douche, and I've thought so since the 80's - but I voted for him, and in general, I support his policies like Immigration and Tax Reform.

He used his influence for good, and all you can do is find ANYTHING to criticize him.

Your tunnel vision is extremely hair-triggered and exceptionally unfocused.

And in this case, Just. ####ing. Wrong.

So cut it out.

Because I do not like Trump's Tweeting Habits does not mean that I'm automatically in Antifa or even Registered Democrat.