:killingme

Attachments

• lumpia.jpg
    lumpia.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 235

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I hate the guy..... i hate the hypocrisy...... but it's all stupid. Except for real harassment....the quid pro quo type.

She can show it all in Playboy, but is offended when a guy makes a parody out of her tits. Not classy but it was probably funny at the time.

officeguy

I hate the guy..... i hate the hypocrisy...... but it's all stupid. Except for real harassment....the quid pro quo type.

She can show it all in Playboy, but is offended when a guy makes a parody out of her tits. Not classy but it was probably funny at the time.

Different story. The new story is that Franken grabbed some ladies butt while her husband was taking a picture of her with Franken.

This_person

Not really. One was voluntarily done but not the other.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I heard the Lucky Charms leprechaun is speaking out as well. Says Franken is a cereal groper.

:drummer: