Well, yeah...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
In other shocking news: men tend to like looking at boobies - also water is discovered to be wet, alcohol affects judgement, and the sun rose in the east this morning!

Damn I have to find a way to scam some research money!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
GENDER ROLES WIN AGAIN: Study Shows Women Still Attracted To Money And Muscles

Despite the feminist Left's valiant effort to eradicate gender roles and traditional, "toxic" masculinity, women just aren't jumping aboard the Beta Male Train.

In a recent study published in Feminist Media Studies, researchers at the U.K.'s Coventry and Aberystwyth Universities found that women were still most attracted to perceived wealth and good old fashioned muscles. In other words, women were not clamoring for the male feminists over at BuzzFeed, or the Pajama Boy, but for a strong, powerful, dominate man.

Shocking stuff.

The research included three-years worth of analysis of "guy candy" photos published on Tube Crash, a site dedicated to secretly-snapped pics of men on the London Underground.

"The photos and comments focused on the men’s biceps, pecs and chest as well as perceived sexual ability. Items that indicated wealth such as smart suits, watches and phones were emphasized. Pictures showing other representations of masculinity, such as fatherhood, and more emotional and awkward-appearing men were far less frequent," reports Newsweek.

The findings were interpreted by researchers as a blow to the Left's quest to advance gendered "progress," otherwise known as the destruction of gender norms and traditionalism.

"This celebration of masculine capital is achieved through humor and the knowing wink, but the outcome is a reaffirmation of men’s position in society," said Coventry University’s Centre's Adrienne Evans, the lead author of the study.

Evans complained, "although it appears as though we have moved forward, our desires are still mostly about money and strength."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yep, not a surprise. They all go for the catch, until they find out what a douche he is. Then, with baggage, they whine and complain about not being able to find a "decent guy"

The douches are the emo tards. When I'm more masculine than my date, there's a problem.

Real women like real guys. Sure, if they dude up and smell good, more's the better. But women are genetically wired to be attracted to providers. Whether it's the blue collar guy who can fix #### and grill you a steak, or the silver spoon guy who can buy you a mansion and make you First Lady. Both are of a kind and both are attractive to women.

PeoplesElbow

My ole lady told some 20 something kid she works with if she was his age she would have to be a lesbian cause boys today are too wimpy for her. She said he ran off and didn't talk to her for days.

littlelady

God bless the USA
My ole lady told some 20 something kid she works with if she was his age she would have to be a lesbian cause boys today are too wimpy for her. She said he ran off and didn't talk to her for days.

Why do you call your wife/SO ole lady? Just wondering.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
In other shocking news: men tend to like looking at boobies - also water is discovered to be wet, alcohol affects judgement, and the sun rose in the east this morning!

Well, that explains it. Not. :lol:

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Muscular, Well-To-Do Men Most Attractive To Women, Study Finds

Sorry, metrosexuals. Sorry, doucheknots. Sorry, Mr. sensitive ponytail man. Guess you're going to have to date each other.

I don’t think ‘men’ understand how ‘manbuns’ make them look. I have to say I laugh when I see one. But, maybe, it is the same as the ‘60’s when guys had the long hair; which extends today to some point. Maybe, they are trying to honor the Samurai. You are 10 years younger than I. I hope I live long enough to see what really happens to America. All, I know is that women are stronger, and we put up with a lot of crap; there is a reason for that. Men, are great to a point. I wish they would just get it; so to speak. And, the last thing we need is for men to de-emasculate themselves. And, I see that on this forum all the time, when they get to pounding their chests like Tarzan, and all. Jane saved Tarzan. And, they think we don’t remember. :lol:

Hope you had a nice bday.

Last edited:

BOP

Stop looking for fights. Maybe you should BING it. It's a term of endearment for female significant other: wife or long-term girlfriend. Mostly used by southerners or country folk.

And bikers...or they used to. CB'ers used to call them XYW and XYM - ex young woman and ex young man, respectively. The implication is you've grown old together.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Beta Males ...

I think it's dumb to equate all men with long hair as Beta Males, men have been wearing their hair long for centuries and most are far from a bunch of pansies. What I do take issue with is the recent crop of younger guys who go out of their way to give off a hard, rugged persona when they are in fact the exact opposite of hard and rugged. Going kayaking twicea year does not make you an outdoorsman and neither does your $75 flannel from Ralph Lauren

Also, this goes both ways. Like Vrai said, women are hard-wired to be attracted to a man who will provide. And most men cannot doubt they are attracted to a woman who will care for them. This will archaically boil down to the cooking and the cleaning and the childcare. So. What.