Charlie Rose - Come on down !!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
FTA:
Eight women have told The Washington Post that longtime television host Charlie Rose made unwanted sexual advances toward them, including lewd phone calls, walking around naked in their presence, or groping their breasts, buttocks or genital areas.

Charlie's statement says this:
It is essential that these women know I hear them and that I deeply apologize for my inappropriate behavior. I am greatly embarrassed. I have behaved insensitively at times, and I accept responsibility for that, though I do not believe that all of these allegations are accurate. I always felt that I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken.

Seriously? He was walking around naked in their presence at the TV studio?! And he says he thought he was pursuing shared feelings?! I love all these non-apologetic so-called apologies. :lmao:

officeguy

FTA:

Charlie's statement says this:

Seriously? He was walking around naked in their presence at the TV studio?! And he says he thought he was pursuing shared feelings?! I love all these non-apologetic so-called apologies. :lmao:

Strange mating behavior for sure.

Rumor has it Biden used to parade around in front of his secret service detail.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
.... made unwanted sexual advances toward them, including lewd phone calls, walking around naked in their presence, or groping their breasts, buttocks or genital areas.

Trump was correct when you are 'famous' you can grab them by the pussy :shrug:

Hijinx

Fact is powerful men can grab them by the pussy, but 20 years later they want to cry about it.

Not all women put up with this #### , some fight back right at the point of contact, others use it to gain what they want and then wait till the harasser is down and come back to kick him 20 years later.

You can bet Donald Trump has had multiple ladies in his bed, only a fool would think otherwise, but before the Democrats cast the first stone they need to look to their record.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Indeed ....

I mean really look at how may 'entertainers' or Politicians 'ain't all that'

but women throw themselves at these guys .... #Because Famous / Have Power

Tom Petty
Phil Collins
Gene Simmons!!!

If they were normal guys who came up to you at a bar and tried to strike up a conversation, you'd run them off quick. But because they're rock stars, they're considered hot and have gorgeous young groupies hanging on them.

That's why I didn't understand all the flap about Trump's "grab them by the pu$$y" comment - I was like, well duh.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Let us recall, however, that Marv Albert raped and bit (!!) that woman, was convicted on lesser charges, and NBC hired him right back a few years later. I have no doubt Charlie Rose and all of them will be right back on the job soon.