Progressives Continuing To Hit The Clintons

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Go die, Mika. Now she's all on the bandwagon, but this is not the tune she's been singing for the last 20+ years.

FUN FACT: It was Joe Scarborough's performance with the media and Democrat excuse makers during the Clinton impeachment hearings that made me fangirl and send him the one and only fan letter I've ever written. Not Leif Garrett or Matt Dillon, not Donny Osmond or Andy Gibb - no kidding, it was Joe Scarborough.

Hijinx

IMO with that statement she isn't really scolding Hillary it was a backward shot at Donald trump. She hasn't changed a thing.

This is why we're here with Donald J. Trump, the guy who ... had enough on the record to know that he doesn't have a great record with women, who is destroying every step that we have made in the past ten years for women. ...

Please Mika tell me how he has hurt your career in the last ten years.
How has he hurt the women's feminist ,bull dyke ,kill the fetus agenda?

We know you hate him because he won, but please explain how he has hurt every step you Trump haters have made in the last ten years.
Wait I know, He beat your girl. She was your agenda.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
and how disappointed were you when he turned to the Dark Side

I was going to respond that I was heartbroken, but by then I knew these cynical opportunists - yes, Joe, that would be you - for what they are. I'm guessing they're always on the Dark Side, no matter what lines they're reciting.