U.S. Bombers now released to hit Drug Labs in Afghanistan.

Hijinx

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/the-us-is-now-hitting-the-taliban-way-it-hit-isis/article/2177007

The strategy that took down the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria is now on full display in Afghanistan. U.S. Afghanistan commander Gen. John “Mick” Nicholson says that in the first “significant” use of expanded authorities he is now able to target the source of the Taliban’s power: Its estimated $200 million annual income from opium sales. Under President Barack Obama, U.S. commanders were barred from conducting offensive airstrikes against the Taliban. Airstrikes had to be defensive and conducted in proximity to Afghan forces on the ground. Under President Trump’s new strategy, the U.S. is free to seek and destroy the drug labs that are the lifeblood of the Taliban, in the same way the U.S. targeted oil trucks, refineries and cash storage that provided a steady stream of revenue for ISIS fighters in Iraq and Syria.

I like it. Obama never really seemed too keen on destroying the Muslims terrorists, and not too keen on stopping drugs in America either.
Maybe this will serve a dual purpose.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
If we're going to fight a war, might as well fight it to win. All the way.

Hijinx

Its a huge concern in my life I'll tell you... :sarcasm:

#whocaresaboutcrackheads

Perhaps it should be. No one knows what their kids may be up to. Why wait until your child is hooked.
Why wait until your home is burglarized for drug money.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
should I have included this

:sarcasm:

legalize the #### .... put them all out of business

black dog

Free America
Perhaps it should be. No one knows what their kids may be up to. Why wait until your child is hooked.
Why wait until your home is burglarized for drug money.

I don't have that problem with my son.
Hes 18 and a few months old, just took his oath of Service a few weeks ago.
He passed three drug tests before and at MEPs. It's not the first time he's been tested.
.I don't play that game.
My father didn't raise any drug addicts either..
.Here he is taking his Oath.

IMG_20171010_1512131.jpg

b23hqb

PREMO Member
He passed three drug tests before and at MEPs. It's not the first time he's been tested.
.I don't play that game.

View attachment 120611

Congrats, and thank him for us for his service, but what's up with the black kid in the front row with no raised right hand? I guess he's on the way out already. Rehearsal, maybe?

black dog

Free America
Congrats, and thank him for us for his service, but what's up with the black kid in the front row with no raised right hand? I guess he's on the way out already. Rehearsal, maybe?

I wondered if anyone would notice the young man next to my son.
Two different oaths are given, The young man next to him is waiting to take his oath to the State of Maryland, for entering the Maryland Army National Guard.
The other young men are taking their oath to the United States.
My Son ships out March 5th to MCRD Parris Island.

buddscreek

Two different oaths are given, The young man next to him is waiting to take his oath to the State of Maryland, for entering the Maryland Army National Guard.

your son came by last Saturday. I gave him some GOOD advise on handling his girlfriends father. hope he still listens to what I tell him:elaine:

Hijinx

.I don't play that game.

View attachment 120611

Glad to see it. Wish him all the best, but I still love the idea that we are finally ok to bomb the poppy fields. I only hope we do it.

BOP

.I don't play that game.

View attachment 120611

Rah!

black dog

Free America
your son came by last Saturday. I gave him some GOOD advise on handling his girlfriends father. hope he still listens to what I tell him:elaine:

Lol...I told him to swing by... He hasn't said anything about her dad to me... He was their for Sunday turkey dinner.. I have told him to swing by your house with her one day, it's not like it's far or anything.. I'll ask him tonight about what you told him.. ...

b23hqb

PREMO Member

Thanks for the info. I'd never heard of taking an oath for a state, but I was just active Navy enlistee, and then regular reserve.