Turkey shoot time!!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
2017TurkeyShoot-page-001.jpg

We welcome our neighbors from Charles County!

Starman

That’s what happens when Chuck Co. lets in an environmentalist wing nut, Birkenstock-wearing, granola-crunching city slicker (looking at you Ken Robinson) and allows him and his leftist cronies run roughshod over the county.

It’s really sad.

Last edited:

nutz

That’s what happens when Chuck Co. lets in an environmentalist wing nut, Birkenstock-wearing, granola-crunching city slicker (looking at you Ken Robinson) and allows him and his leftist cronies run roughshod over the county.

It’s really sad.

Not the guy that drives a car which qualifies for a gas guzzler tax? The same one who has been heard saying that the county property is his and the people shouldn't be allowed on it?

Starman

Not the guy that drives a car which qualifies for a gas guzzler tax? The same one who has been heard saying that the county property is his and the people shouldn't be allowed on it?

Last I recall he was driving one of those Toyotas with the Betty Crocker motor in it. I don’t know the county property reference but I don’t live in Charles County so only pick up stuff tangentially.

He’s the dude who spearheaded public pressure leading to the scrubber installation at Morgantown because the emissions were sooooo unsightly from his precious south 40.

He’s also a proponent of this “smart growth” nonsense. They had a beautiful county up there until this lot showed up.