LaVar Ball - No Ride on AF ONE - Deserves NO Thank YOU

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Almost immediately, the interview went from being a normal news interview to a circus show as Ball’s comments made no sense and left Cuomo confused.

Ball’s remarks were so incoherent that CNN ended up defending Trump — something the network rarely does.

“Why won’t you say thank you to the president?” Cuomo asked.

Ball responded by insinuating that because President Trump did not take his son home on Air Force One that he does not deserve a thank you.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23849/watch-cnn-defends-trump-lavar-ball-gives-insane-ryan-saavedra

black dog

Free America
One of The Presidents Tweets this morning,
LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It’s a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!

black dog

Free America
I can't imagine what would be missing off Air Force One if Trump gave these three knuckleheads a ride home...

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
If you want to know what;'s wrong with black youth,and why-----Take a peek at this fool.

So, is it better that 70% of these "ungratefuls" are born not knowing who their father is? Or is it better that 30% do?

Hijinx

So, is it better that 70% of these "ungratefuls" are born not knowing who their father is? Or is it better that 30% do?

There are too many fools like Lavar Ball.
I do not wish to portray the fathers of black kids who stayed with their families as foolish black men.

I place him in with the majority, and wonder at the anomaly of this idiot.