Our President...

transporter

...toilet tweeting at 5:25am this morning:

PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — President Donald Trump continued to taunt the father of a UCLA basketball player detained for shoplifting in China Wednesday, calling him an “ungrateful fool.”

In a series of tweets fired off before dawn on the first day of his Thanksgiving vacation, the president complained yet again that LaVar Ball, father of LiAngelo Hall, hasn’t given him credit for the release of his son and two other UCLA basketball players from detention in China.

Tweeting from his Florida vacation home Wednesday morning, Trump said: “It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME.”

https://www.apnews.com/548579a15459...els-father-of-UCLA-player-an-'ungrateful-fool'

Our President...what a guy he is! What a leader! What a bringer together of diverse opinion!

Happy Thanksgiving America!! Don't forget to vote for the guy accused of sexually abusing underage girls because that is a far better choice than a Democrat! Christ...what a mess.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
LaVar Ball is a moron. Good for Trump, calling his dumb ass out. Watching Ball's interview with Chris Cuomo, normal people would want to punch his idiotic face. No wonder his kid's a lowlife thief.

I have precisely zero interest in the "diverse thought" of the clearly mentally ill. Ball is the kind of guy who would go to a restaurant and put a bug in his food to demand a freebie.

That said, I am highly entertained by the back and forth. Trump eggs him on for sport, and I think that is HILARIOUS!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Moore WAS A DEMOCRAT when the alleged incidents took place

I keep seeing this on the Rightie blogs and op-ed things, but have no idea why it is important. Are you saying that Moore was a degenerate because he was a Democrat, and upon becoming a Republican he straightened up and put his teenager chasing ways behind him?

Baker12

Still waiting for proof on Moore, seems too convenient to wait until an election to bring up stuff from 40 years ago. It’s not like there are pictures of him groping a sleeping woman and smiling like there are of Democrats, who them admitted to the bad conduct, yet still sit in the Senate.

The Democrats opened a fictious war on the right, without realizing it was all gonna come back on the party of perverts, themselves.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Our President...what a guy he is! What a leader! What a bringer together of diverse opinion!

Oh we know TJ, you're the standard-bearer of all-things-proper and decent. You're just the person that should be telling us what presidential looks like. :bigwhoop:

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Are you saying that Moore was a degenerate because he was a Democrat, and upon becoming a Republican he straightened up and put his teenager chasing ways behind him?

I doubt it ... but the incidents are what 30 yrs ago - maybe he found God and has been redeemed

but in the rush to condemnation of Moore progressives are forgetting he was a long time democrat when all this allegedly happened
- Democrats famous for ignoring peccadilloes of its class members

like EVERYONE Just KNEW Weinstein was a freak ... but ignored his behavior

black dog

Free America
I wonder if the President's Secret Service Agents hear him laughing, while doing his morning Tweets?

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
That may be true - he sounds like a recent born-again.

With you and GURPS, this makes the assumption he is guilty of these things, found God and is no longer doing it. Did you get to watch Moore's lawyer yesterday? He was very convincing. Go to 7:00

[video=youtube;l5Bw-vNBfCU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5Bw-vNBfCU[/video]

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
With you and GURPS, this makes the assumption he is guilty of these things, found God and is no longer doing it. Did you get to watch Moore's lawyer yesterday? He was very convincing. Go to 7:00

I saw the first lawyer presser last week and thought he was convincing. The crying "victim" however, comes across as a scam artist. Which is neither here nor there, and you're right - with all the media attention and spin, my mindset is that Moore is guilty of at least something bad. I'm letting my dislike of Moore color my judgment.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I saw the first lawyer presser last week and thought he was convincing. The crying "victim" however, comes across as a scam artist. Which is neither here nor there, and you're right - with all the media attention and spin, my mindset is that Moore is guilty of at least something bad. I'm letting my dislike of Moore color my judgment.

Does this belief cross over into believing he should drop out of the race?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
With you and GURPS, this makes the assumption he is guilty of these things .......

Ah NO ....

I make no assumptions, I was furthering a discussion with supposition [or what if's]

the discussion had to do with alleged

AND I USED ALLEGED ....

'behavior' when Moore was a Solid Democrat

PsyOps

Pixelated
Ah NO ....

I make no assumptions, I was furthering a discussion with supposition [or what if's]

the discussion had to do with alleged

AND I USED ALLEGED ....

'behavior' when Moore was a Solid Democrat

Did you miss my word "assumption"?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Psy, to answer your question more directly, no, I don't think someone should drop out of an election based on accusations. And I think it's ridiculous bull#### for anyone to insist, or even suggest, Moore do so. When McCain and the other elite GOP pounced on this and said Moore should drop out, that spoke volumes about them. I wouldn't surprise me one bit if several of those scumbags are behind this.

Toxick

Splat

Are you suggesting that diverse opinion is something that is desirable to you?

I legit want hear your thoughts on this.

Don't forget to vote for the guy accused of sexually abusing underage girls because that is a far better choice than a Democrat! Christ...what a mess.

Hold up - Are we allowed to vote in Alabama elections now?

Do we actually have to go to Alabama, or can we do some sort of absentee thing, or just online?

Also - since you're all about diverse opinions and having no bias, wouldn't you also agree that Conyers and Franken should step down on account'a the accusations?

Last edited:

lovinmaryland

:killingme

Attachments

• zzz.jpg
    zzz.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 122