So I watched a group shut down the 101 Freeway in LA live on FB

glhs837

Power with Control
Looked to be 5-8 of then. They blocked all five travel lanes....... Had a 50 foot banner that said Trump/Pence REgime Must Go. Two vehicles edge through in the first 3-5 minutes..... about 4-5 more went around the far end where there was space for the onramp. Then a trooper showed up, lets call him "Hero". While the videographer, who looked to be on an overpass or other elevated area above and away from the scene but who triumphantly proclaimed the name of the group doing this jackassery and called a play by play, he walked the line, then started ripping the banner from the hands of the protestors, getting sections and stuffing them in his car. One guy on the end looked to but the girl narrating said he was pointing a taser at him and so won that argument.

Cop got about 30-40 feet, at which point the protesters appeared to give up that losing battle and joined arms blocking two lanes. At which point he started arresting them.

I might never know who that officer was, but he looked to handle it perfectly. Kudos, Sir, Kudos to you. I would link vid, but oddly enough, I cant find it.....

https://lawestmedia.com/lawest/101-freeway-protesters/

Hijinx

They have to stop locking them up and releasing them next day.
Put them on a chain gang for a month picking up trash and cutting the grass in the median with a push mower.

I would bet not one would return.