wanna discuss Truman or Johnson - those guys were REAL Bastards

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Trump IS The President

what confuses you about this FACT
do you mean he should be more Gentile and run his twitter mouth less - sure OK

wanna discuss Truman or Johnson - those guys were REAL Bastards

actually in sheer crassness, vulgarity and offensive behavior Johnson trumps Trump!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

They want me to pay to see that page. I'd ask for a synopsis, but I don't really care what whoever this is has to say. I was satisfied with Trump's comments on Roy Moore.

Instead, we have Donald Trump who seems to only want to be President to about 30-35% of the population.

If you're in the mood to be reasonable, I'll be happy to have this discussion with you.

Not everyone will get their way, with anything. Someone who wants Trump to cut off Roy Moore's head, well, they're not going to get their way. And someone who wants Trump to champion Moore and defend him, they're not going to get their way either. Insert any other situation or issue, and that still holds. Extremists on either side most likely aren't going to get their way. So there are 35% or so of us in the middle who are good with a moderate response, and we're going to get our way much of the time.

Trump could be president to the outliers if they wanted that, but they don't want it. They want to be extremists and hardliners, and I am strongly opposed to Trump appeasing them. We've had enough of that crap in this country.

PeoplesElbow

Trump could be president to the outliers if they wanted that, but they don't want it. They want to be extremists and hardliners, and I am strongly opposed to Trump appeasing them. We've had enough of that crap in this country.

Bush tried to appease people, he did a lot of things that he never got a bit of credit for and it got him nothing. Him trying to be a compassionate conservative was his biggest problem.

This_person

I know most of you don't get this...but here is a pretty decent example of what a real President of the United States would have said in response to Roy Moore:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...55a220c8cbe_story.html?utm_term=.9620af9a8eaa

Instead, we have Donald Trump who seems to only want to be President to about 30-35% of the population.

Most people understand Trump does not speak in such diplomatic mealy-mouthed terms. It's fair to say that a large number of his supporters support him for just this reason.

PsyOps

Pixelated
This is an opinion piece, not a factual news report. The author (the "Editorial Board") makes all sorts of assumptions, casting Moore guilty as a "child molester". Last I checked, that's a crime. Alabama law states there is no Statute of Limitation for any sexual abuse of a victim under the age of 16.

From the article:

Q: “Is Roy Moore, a child molester, better than a Democrat? He’s an accused —”

President Trump: “Well, he denies it. . . . He denies it. And, by the way, he totally denies it. . . . Forty years is a long time. He’s run eight races, and this has never come up.”

Here is what a presidential president might have said:

“I cannot in good conscience support Roy Moore..."

Why are people so interested in telling Trump to be someone else other than Trump, as if Trump will actually change who he is? And why is it these people seem unable to understand that Trump being Trump is largely why he got elected. He destroyed 16 other "accomplished" politicians and "the most qualified politician ever to grace the political stage"............. being Trump.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

You mean just as it was with Obama for eight years where he only represented blacks and those with sexual identity issues? A much smaller percentage of the overall population.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why are people so interested in telling Trump to be someone else other than Trump, as if Trump will actually change who he is? And why is it these people seem unable to understand that Trump being Trump is largely why he got elected. He destroyed 16 other "accomplished" politicians and "the most qualified politician ever to grace the political stage"............. being Trump.

Exactly.

I don't understand what's so hard about that. We voted for Trump over the polished politicians and scripted orators; why on earth would we want Trump to become a polished politician and scripted orator?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Huh. Even the WaPo cannot find another President to correct PRESIDENT TRUMP in this manner. Therefore, they resort to (wait for it)..........fake news.

Hijinx

How in the hell did the Washington Post find this one woman who claims she was touched by Roy Moore.?

If Roy Moore is elected and Mitch McConnell tries to keep from having him seated, then IMO every person in the Congress that we paid taxpayer money to have their suits settled should also be refused their seats. We paid 12 million dollars of my money to quiet women who were abused,and every one of those politicians who were guilty is just as guilty as Moore.

To be honest, I have serious doubts of the veracity of any of these women.

PsyOps

Pixelated
How in the hell did the Washington Post find this one woman who claims she was touched by Roy Moore.?

If Roy Moore is elected and Mitch McConnell tries to keep from having him seated, then IMO every person in the Congress that we paid taxpayer money to have their suits settled should also be refused their seats. We paid 12 million dollars of my money to quiet women who were abused,and every one of those politicians who were guilty is just as guilty as Moore.

To be honest, I have serious doubts of the veracity of any of these women.

This is what happens when the people elect these people over and over; they figure out how to manipulate the whole system to benefit them. If anyone believe these corrupt people are for the people, this should be a glaring indication that they are not. I always thought of Rand Paul as being one of the more honest in the senate. He had to have known about this secret slush fund that pays hush money - our taxes - to victims of these sexual deviants. I have completely lost trust in all of them. I don't even care which party rules anymore. They're all the same.