Thread: This really pisses me off

Blog Entries

This really pisses me off

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/23...ities-say.html

Football players beat teammate unconscious at party, authorities say

This is NOT bullying - it is assault, and perhaps attempted murder. I hate that everything is called "bullying" these days. Knock it the eff off. Once you put your hands on someone, it is no longer "bullying" - it is assault.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/23...ities-say.html

Football players beat teammate unconscious at party, authorities say

This is NOT bullying - it is assault, and perhaps attempted murder. I hate that everything is called "bullying" these days. Knock it the eff off. Once you put your hands on someone, it is no longer "bullying" - it is assault.
    You have to wonder if the authorities wouldn't have further delayed the arrests if the football team had made it to the championship game.
    “In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act” - Geo Orwell

Perhaps if just ONCE they would make an example out of these two, this #### would not happen as often. Just once,, hold someone effing accountable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by baxter View Post
    Perhaps if just ONCE they would make an example out of these two, this #### would not happen as often. Just once,, hold someone effing accountable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Of course the lawyers will cop a plea to a lesser charge and these boy will probably walk away with probation.
    A big mistake was made years ago when reform schools were done away with.
    Kids today can get away with most anything and parents back them in their guilt.

My boy wouldn't do that.------------------------- BS

Quote Originally Posted by baxter View Post
    So...how often does this happen? Is there some rampant wave of football players beating each other senseless going on the country? Do we need to assign a "football beating czar"?

BYW...Why did the parents go to the school board and not the police?

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    So...how often does this happen? Is there some rampant wave of football players beating each other senseless going on the country? Do we need to assign a "football beating czar"?

I guess one isn't good enough for you huh.
    The kid got a concussion, but it was only one kid----against 4

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post

If the students are facing felony charges, I believe the incident was reported to the police. Just because they ALSO demanded something from the school board doesn't negate them reporting the incident to the police.

Are you one who has to have every detail spelled out?

Members who have read this thread: 65