Thread: Bill O'Reilly Trac Chair modification - Oh My!

Bill O'Reilly Trac Chair modification - Oh My!

From January 2016, a report of Iraq-war amputee vet who shovels the snow in the neighborhood. Wonder if Bill would approve.

“In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act” - Geo Orwell

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    From January 2016, a report of Iraq-war amputee vet who shovels the snow in the neighborhood. Wonder if Bill would approve.

Very cool, and kudos to the vet, and his attitude to the community. But what's with the reference to O'Reilly? Inquiring minds want to know.
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." John Adams

Blog Entries
    Why would Bill O'Reilly have any issue with this?
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

IIRC O'Reilly was donating all proceeds from his merchandise and soliciting donations for the Trac-chair cause for wounded vets. I doubt he would have issue with the ingenuity of the modification.

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken King View Post
    IIRC O'Reilly was donating all proceeds from his merchandise and soliciting donations for the Trac-chair cause for wounded vets. I doubt he would have issue with the ingenuity of the modification.
    Thanks for the heads up. I just checked it out, and I'm sure Bill will have no issue with the ingenuity of this vet and his giving back to the community. Once he finds out about it, if he hasn't already, he'll probably plug it himself.
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." John Adams

The chairs are designed to restore abilities lost. Without the injury, the guy would be clearing his neighbors driveways with a walk-behind.

Had a John Deere blade on there.. It would work better if he could angle it, Maybe his local Deere dealer could give him some help.

Members who have read this thread: 36