Washington Post reporter attends and speaks at liberal donor meeting...

transporter

The publisher of an alt-right, "alternative facts" on-line propaganda outlet was the senior advisor to our incompetent President for about a year. Why didn't THAT bother you?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
The publisher of an alt-right, "alternative facts" on-line propaganda outlet was the senior advisor to our incompetent President for about a year. Why didn't THAT bother you?

But he wasn't an "alternate facts" reporter WHILE a senior advisor to our legally elected President, now was he?

littlelady

God bless the USA
I was thinking further, tonight, about this whole New World Order thing, and everyone being equal with no borders, etc. I don’t think countries like North Korea, Iran, et al would be on board with that; so to speak. Such a dumb idea that will never work. It is scary to watch Soros, Clintons, Obamas, et al want power so badly that they are willing to sacrifice the world. And, please, God, let it not be true that Michelle will run for prez in 2020. When I think of her, all I will remember is that when her hub was elected, she said it was the first time she has been proud of America. Do Americans really want that mentality to be prez of the US? Scary stuff.

Oh, and I should not leave out Michelle’s questionable sexual orientation. The first trans prez. :yikes:

Last edited: