Season's Beatings!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Those Black Friday videos of customers brawling are always like feeding time at the zoo. Toss in a little red meat and watch 'em battle.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
The Gov should BAN Black Friday Sales

Isn't the "the government should do something" phrase getting a little old? The right says it sarcastically every time anyone does anything antisocial and the left says it sincerely at the same time.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
.... The right says it sarcastically every time anyone does anything antisocial ....

Should I Have Included ---> :sarcasm:

Yeah OK and ?

I really don't care of people beat each other up over Black Friday Sales ...

- Just Another Sign of the Fallen World We Live In .....
- As the left likes to remind us, Morality CANNOT be legislated - Stupid People Will do Stupid Actions - Same With Evil

[and yes I was taking a PISS @ Progressives over :cds: the Gov. must DO SOMETHING ... ]

littlelady

God bless the USA
This is nothing new. We have seen this behavior on Black Friday for years. I love that it is still called Black Friday. Seems fittin’.

Starman

That dude in the K-Mart incident took a little fall and broke his hip. What a sad state of affairs for the American Beta Male!

PeoplesElbow

Meanwhile a few days before thanksgiving I bought a TV online at best buy went and picked it up in about 5 minutes $199 for a 43 inch.

Hank

my war
This is nothing new. We have seen this behavior on Black Friday for years. I love that it is still called Black Friday. Seems fittin’.

Really? Because I have seen quite a few clips with crazy white folk in the fray. But hey, let that bigotry shine for the Holidays!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Really? Because I have seen quite a few clips with crazy white folk in the fray. But hey, let that bigotry shine for the Holidays!
If you want to see bigotry I guess you can find it anywhere. I read black as in black and white decision, the difference between good and bad. As far as who you see in the mixups, it's the generic "people of Walmart" mix.

Hijinx

Whats really cool is that when i see white acting the fool I can say they are white trash ,Honkies, garbage,scum of the earth.
Call them whatever I like and, say whatever I like and never be called for bigotry.

But if I say the *****'s are at it again, it,s my bigotry coming out.

Fact is I don't want to be around trash from either race,or any race.

littlelady

God bless the USA
If you want to see bigotry I guess you can find it anywhere. I read black as in black and white decision, the difference between good and bad. As far as who you see in the mixups, it's the generic "people of Walmart" mix.

Exactly. I was referring to the dark side of human nature, and it is a shame it rears its ugly head at the time of year that represents giving, loving, and good will. Thanks for getting it!

Whats really cool is that when i see white acting the fool I can say they are white trash ,Honkies, garbage,scum of the earth.
Call them whatever I like and, say whatever I like and never be called for bigotry.

But if I say the *****'s are at it again, it,s my bigotry coming out.

Fact is I don't want to be around trash from either race,or any race.

Also, thank you, for getting it! I have never seen bigotry in your posts, just honesty; with humor thrown in! I am not a bigot, either.

Last edited:

nutz

In this clip, the only white folk are the police. But you go ahead and support your agenda.