Hillary Clinton Pulls The Race Card

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“[Trump] was quite successful in referencing the nostalgia that would give hope, comfort, settle grievances, for millions of people who were upset about gains that were made by others,” Clinton whined to host Jane Pauley.

Yes, in Hillary’s mind, giving hope to millions of people is a bad thing.

“What you’re saying is millions of white people,” Pauley prompted, according to The Washington Free Beacon.

Hillary Clinton Pulls The Race Card… Drops Unreal Statement About “Millions of White People”

Hijinx

That woman is certifiably insane. And what's with Pauley coming up wit that white people BS.
Trump promised jobs---what did Hillary promise? Look at me I am a woman???? Well not much of one, one who eats at the Y with her muslim girlfriend.
Hillary says she worked extra hard, she passed up enough states that she didn't get elected.
She spent most of the time for campaigning in hiding.
I suppose it is hard cribbing for a debate when you have the questions.

Sorry Hillary you based your campaign On the black vote, but there weren't enough of them
You based your campaign on the feminist and Bull Dyke vote, but not enough of them either.
Even the die hard Democrat voters had a hard time with your criminal record.

Now----why do't you go away and stop making a fool of yourself with these BS interviews, where either you are lying or don't know WTF you are talking about

Probably a little of each.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Hillary will pull anything if she thinks it will benefit her. She is disgusting. Period.

She needs to hit her head so that it is permanent. Remember, when she couldn’t testify because she fell in the bathroom and hit her head. :lol: But, it is not really funny. What a bitch she is, and Obama is her twin.

Last edited: