Predictions Already Starting To Come True

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And so it begins:

On Nov. 16, Canada Free Press (CFP) wrote ‘WaPo Replaces ‘Russia-gate’ with ‘Sex-gate’ To Take Out Trump’ and that turning the raging sexual harassment scandal back on Trump would be coming “any day now.”

“If Russia-gate fails to evict him, a new version of Sex-gate is next. You can count on it.”

It should be no surprise to anyone that a Baldwin sibling was first to take a kick at the smear-the-president-as-a-confirmed sexual harasser ball.

As things turned out, yesterday Thanksgiving became the “any day now.”

It should be no surprise to anyone that a Baldwin sibling was first to take a kick at the smear-the-president-as-a-confirmed sexual harasser ball.

Billy Baldwin, brother of the seriously embittered Alec Baldwin, remembered on Thanksgiving morning that Donald Trump had hit on his wife at a Manhattan hotel party more than 20 years ago.

‘Billy Baldwin says Trump hit on his wife at Manhattan hotel’ is the blaring headline on today’s New York Daily News.

Except that she wasn’t his wife, but his fiancé at the time of the “hit”.

“Actor Billy Baldwin claims President Trump hit on his wife during a ritzy hotel party in Manhattan over two decades ago, blasting the commander-in-chief as a “black belt” sexual harasser. (New York Daily News, Nov. 24, 2017)

“Baldwin fired off the accusation on Thanksgiving morning in response to a tweet from Donald Trump Jr. about the latest sexual harassment allegations against beleaguered Democratic Sen. Al Franken.

“Your Dad is a 5th degree black belt when it comes to sexual impropriety allegations,” Baldwin tweeted at Trump Jr. “In fact…I once had a party at the Plaza Hotel… your father showed up uninvited & hit on my wife… invited her on his helicopter to Atlantic City.”

CFP Trump Predictions Already Starting To Come True

.... surely of this were 'TRUE' Baldwin would have come out during the Election and PussyGate

Hijinx

This sounds to me like some jealous azzhole .
He hit on my fiancee. Who is now my wife.

Seriously folks. If you have a good looking wife ,fiancee, or girlfriend---expect people to be interested.
It isn't something to fear, unless you are some jealous fool.
If the female is loyal to you she isn't going to go anywhere, and may even be flattered.
While you stand there and look like a jealous fool.

Good women know how to handle these advances. Just tell the guy to buzz off.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Since when did inviting someone to an activity become sexual harassment/assault?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
.... surely of this were 'TRUE' Baldwin would have come out during the Election and PussyGate

One would think, wouldn't one? Especially when revealing this would have gotten him out of the hot seat after the tape of him guy talking with Trump came out.

Wouldn't it be lovely if these people hated killer terrorists as much as they hate our President?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Well when hovering ones hands over a girls boobs is assault it’s easy to see how the dots are connected.

Apples & oranges.

Leeann Tweeden, a radio host, wrote last week that Franken had kissed and groped her without her consent during a 2006 USO tour.

Lindsay Menz accused Franken of groping her at the Minnesota State Fair in 2010.

Franken groped her when they posed for a photo after a June 25, 2007, event hosted by the Minnesota Women’s Political Caucus in Minneapolis.

The second woman told HuffPost that Franken cupped her butt with his hand at a 2008 Democratic fundraiser in Minneapolis, then suggested the two visit the bathroom together.

These dots are easily connected. The dude likes to grab women and kiss them. Perhaps this approach has worked for him in the past. I'm sure the woman he grabbed in 2009 has yet to speak to the press.

black dog

Free America
If Trump was truly interested in banging Mrs Phillips he just would have reached out and grabbed her by the pussy and had his way with her in a upstairs room.
Then in the morning the butler would have given her a consolation gift box and cab fare home.
. But I'm guessing due to the fact that shes not that attractive it never happened.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Since when did inviting someone to an activity become sexual harassment/assault?

Did he have hold of her pu$$y while asking her?

EDIT: written before I had gotten to Black_Dog's post.

Last edited:

This_person

Well when hovering ones hands over a girls boobs is assault it’s easy to see how the dots are connected.

Actually, I think that one was just harassment as it was done without her permission while she was sleeping and shared without her permission.

It was the actual physical contact without permission that was assault.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sanders: Trump Should Resign Over Sexual Assault Allegations

He explained, “We have a President of the United States who acknowledged on a tape widely seen all over the country that he's assaulted women, so I would hope maybe the president of the United States might pay attention of what's going on and also think about resigning.”

So, how cynical is the Democrats’ current push for the resignation of officials plagued by sexual harassment allegations? On November 19, Sanders was asked about Franken. He avoided answering the question. He stated, “I think that's a decision for Al Franken and the people of the state of Minnesota… My understanding is that Al is a very popular senator. People in Minnesota think that he is doing a good job. And his political future will rest with the people of Minnesota.”

So what changed? Nothing. The Democrats just decided it was worth tossing Franken under the bus to take the moral high ground against Alabama Senate Republican candidate Roy Moore, who has been credibly accused of sexual abuse against minor women, and Trump.

Sanders isn’t the only Democrat who’s flipped on this issue. Political weathervane Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY), who can be trusted to change her opinions based on the prevailing sentiments of party leadership, reversed herself on Franken, too: she’s suddenly anti-Franken after spending weeks uncomfortably calling for him to make his own decision.

Hijinx

Sanders never did anything in the senate except kiss the royal ass of the democrats while supposedly an Independent.

No one would run against Hillary so he saw a way to get a campaign fund and enjoy running as a candidate at someone else's expense.
People hated Hillary so badly he actually has a chance, but the democrats stuck it up his ass.

Before the election no one ever heard of Sanders.Now he cannot shut up.
Sanders: Go vacationm in that house Hillary bought you and STFU. We don't care what you have to say.