Just for TJ....

glhs837

Power with Control
Heck, I was clued in when I saw the side shell holder with shotgun rounds, and of course the size of the breech. Looking for the original video. no luck yet.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now why do you suppose they would do this? They had to know someone (or millions of someones) would catch it.

glhs837

Power with Control
Now why do you suppose they would do this? They had to know someone (or millions of someones) would catch it.

That assumes they actually knew, which I'm betting they didn't. Nobody involved with putting this clip on the air had any idea that this was not an AR-15, I suspect.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Mistakes like that are practically routine. Journalists (and politicians too, for that matter) fall all over themselves to say "bad things about scary guns" and some of their gaffs are downright hilarious.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Shooting it with one of the few guns that they haven't tried to ban.

I'm ready for all of their proposed bans....

tactical pistol 2.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That assumes they actually knew, which I'm betting they didn't. Nobody involved with putting this clip on the air had any idea that this was not an AR-15, I suspect.

Somebody involved in that had to know. Where'd the get the gun? Whoever sold or lent it to them knew.

glhs837

Power with Control
Somebody involved in that had to know. Where'd the get the gun? Whoever sold or lent it to them knew.

That assumes they actually recorded that video. In fact, if you look at the upper left corner of that clip, you will see the youtube overlay......

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That assumes they actually recorded that video. In fact, if you look at the upper left corner of that clip, you will see the youtube overlay......

I thought that meant they uploaded it to YT, then recorded it for their show...but you're right, that makes no sense. So now I'm guessing some dummy found the vid on YT and asked permission to use it, and the owner (who certainly knows what kind of gun s/he has) said, "... ... :lol: Sure. Go ahead."

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Exactly. There are literally thousands of videos out there of people shooting just about everything (watermelons seem to be a favorite, once you go beyond ballistic gel. ;-)) with every sort of firearm ever invented. Some idiot journalist that didn't know any better probably just grabbed one that they thought conveyed the message they were trying to craft.

Keep in mind..these are the same morons that believe you throw magazines away when they are empty, or that pressing the mag release button will make a rifle fully automatic. :killingme

Last edited:

SamSpade

Lefties suffer greatly from superiority complex. Why should they check?
Remember the "reset" button and how Hillary said they all researched the word?
Couldn't they just ---- ASKED a Russian? Of course not. Cause, you know - superior.

glhs837

Power with Control
Exactly. There are literally thousands of videos out there of people shooting just about everything (watermelons seem to be a favorite, once you go beyond ballistic gel. ;-)) with every sort of firearm ever invented. Some idiot journalist that didn't know any better probably just grabbed one that they thought conveyed the message they were trying to craft.

Keep in mind..these are the same morons that believe you throw magazines away when they are empty, or that pressing the mag release button will make a rifle fully automatic. :killingme

To be fair, there are idiots on both sides...... "shooting everything" include riding mowers packed with freakin tannerite........ so the left does NOT have a lock on stupid. Just the broadcast news variety.....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
To be fair, there are idiots on both sides...... "shooting everything" include riding mowers packed with freakin tannerite........ so the left does NOT have a lock on stupid. Just the broadcast news variety.....

Or a pickup truck filled with tannerite..and having the entire door sail past the shooter's head, missing it by literally inches. That riding mower explosion took the shooter's leg off.

And I sure do miss Kyle's FPS Russia. ;-p