All he had to do...

transporter

In so many instances all our incompetent, unqualified President had to do was shut up or utter the words demanded by the most basic levels of maturity:

*All he had to do was say that John McCain's service was heroic and thank him for his lifelong service to the country.

*All he had to do was express sympathy to the Khan family.

*All he had to do was pay respect to the memories and service of the individuals who are represented by the stars on the wall at the CIA building.

*All he had to do was express his personal and the country's sympathies to the wife of the Green Beret who fell in Niger. If she misunderstood his sympathy, then all he had to do was apologize.

*All he had to do yesterday was thank the code talkers for their service and heroism.

This is not difficult. A child, certainly a teen, would understand what to do in each of these situations. This is not complicated. This is not politics. In most of these cases, it is simple human decency. But not this man. He derides and denigrates what should be held in honor...and you people run right behind him bleating along.

On so many levels our President is an embarrassment....the embarrassment we all knew he would be...how he continues to have the support of all you "Patriots" given his continued disrespect for service and sacrifice to the country is beyond any reasonable explanation.

black dog

Free America
In so many instances all our incompetent, unqualified President had to do was shut up or utter the words demanded by the most basic levels of maturity:

*All he had to do was say that John McCain's service was heroic and thank him for his lifelong service to the country.

*All he had to do was pay respect to the memories and service of the individuals who are represented by the stars on the wall at the CIA building.

*All he had to do was express his personal and the country's sympathies to the wife of the Green Beret who fell in Niger. If she misunderstood his sympathy, then all he had to do was apologize.

*All he had to do yesterday was thank the code talkers for their service and heroism.

This is not difficult. A child, certainly a teen, would understand what to do in each of these situations. This is not complicated. This is not politics. In most of these cases, it is simple human decency. But not this man. He derides and denigrates what should be held in honor...and you people run right behind him bleating along.

On so many levels our President is an embarrassment....the embarrassment we all knew he would be...how he continues to have the support of all you "Patriots" given his continued disrespect for service and sacrifice to the country is beyond any reasonable explanation.

Slow news day???

images (54).jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

When Chuckie and Nancy and every other prog icon over the years has absolutely lambasted the Republican president - to the point of calling him "the enemy" - you Lefties wholeheartedly supported that sort of rhetoric. You applauded Barack Obama calling Republicans names and impugning their character. You considered it "just telling the truth".

Well now it's the Right's turn to tell the truth.

Honestly, all this keening over Trump doing what the Left has been doing for generations.... Seriously? Are you just not used to having someone fight back?

warneckutz

Your constant whining and crying is an embarrassment... man up.

This_person

I may have mentioned this previously, but I think that the majority of people who voted for him (not voted against the massive embarrassment that would have been a Hillary Clinton administration, but actually voted for President Trump) did so because they appreciate that thanking McCain for his service is NOT all that needs to be done with respect to Sen McCain, that simply thanking the Khan family for their son's sacrifice as they were actively attacking Mr. Trump would have been like condescending to them, etc. etc. People who voted for President Trump did so because diplomatic politispeak was not what they wanted more of.

As for me, I voted far more against the treasonous atrocity of the Democrats in nominating the horrible person of Hillary Clinton than I voted for Trump. But, I fully understand those who voted FOR him.

PsyOps

Pixelated

And yet, he got elected, he's still president. :patriot:

PsyOps

Pixelated
As for me, I voted far more against the treasonous atrocity of the Democrats in nominating the horrible person of Hillary Clinton than I voted for Trump.

Dare you say! She was not nominated. She was not elected. She was appointed. And that plays even more into her treasonous and atrocious behavior.

Toxick

Splat

Any liberal who complains about this needs to shut the suckhole on their face.

I remember what you vicious, nasty, bile-spewing jackals said about McCain when he had the AUDACITY to Run against The Wisest and Most Compassionate Human Being Who Ever Lived Barrack Obama.

So please. Spare me.

Before I throw up two gallons of hot sick pukey vomit.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's amazing how soon you progs forget our undignified meanspirited Smartass in Chief, with his arrogant demeanor and rap star entourage.

Hijinx

You just made TJ cum in her Depends. She lives for that....

The best thing about not having Hillary for president is that we don't have Bill dragging his old raggedy crooked dick all over the oval office sink again.

LMAO I personally do not know how Hillary has the nerve to face people at all much less run for President with her record and Bills sexual antics.

Hillary must have political dementia. She forgets that people are knowledgable of her and Bills BS.

littlelady

God bless the USA
This one is a she?

This isn't "her" is it?

View attachment 120676

:lol: What is it called when you are embarrassed by someone else’s behavior? And, all that screaming at the sky did a lot of good. I just don’t get it. But, that is just me.

This is what I think. People are screaming because our country is deteriorating. That is not Trump’s fault, but they have to blame it on somebody; even if it is our current prez. Where were all these sheep when the wool was being pulled over their eyes? They were snoozing, which I will go do now. The people that voted for Trump saved their asses, but they are clueless, screaming banshees, and just don’t get it at all. Period. Nite. :smile:

Last edited:

SamSpade

Seriously? Are you just not used to having someone fight back?

Precisely. The left is too used to the Bushes and Reagans who smile and deflect while they're called murderers and the like.

Frankly I'm tired of it. In my life, there's ONE type of person who ceaselessly antagonizes others and shrieks with horror when someone fights back.

Bullies. They're bullies. They're USED to picking on people who don't fight back. They can't take being hit back.

McCain? Sure he should be thanked for his service. But you don't get to use that as a club - FOREVER - to attack people you don't like.
We wouldn't even KNOW the Khans if it weren't for them attacking Trump, using their dead son as a prop.
(BTW - this is basic Democrat boilerplate - from the Jersey widows to Cindy Sheehan - bring out a victim of a tragedy and have them insult your political opponents - ahem - "enemies" as the Dems say - on the supposition that you can NEVER say anything in response).
His response to the fallen soldier in Niger according to everyone except the ones who already hate him said it was entirely appropriate (and frankly, unthinkable by any person on the planet the way it was described by them).

Sure - "all he had to do" - to win political points - was smile and take another one up the ass. He didn't get elected for doing that.
He hits back, and frankly, the left has earned it richly. Maybe it's their turn to act all "presidential" and smile and return insults with kindness.

Tell you what - I will hold my breath.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Precisely. The left is too used to the Bushes and Reagans who smile and deflect while they're called murderers and the like.

Frankly I'm tired of it. In my life, there's ONE type of person who ceaselessly antagonizes others and shrieks with horror when someone fights back.

Bullies. They're bullies. They're USED to picking on people who don't fight back. They can't take being hit back.

Progressives have used many means to shut down opposition .....

Don't Agree with Affirmative Action or other give away to minorities [open borders, housing, Obama phones] - you are racist / hate brown people
Don't Support Gay Marriage - You Hate Queers
Don't Support Global Climate Warming Change - You Hate Mother Earth

etc

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sure - "all he had to do" - to win political points - was smile and take another one up the ass. He didn't get elected for doing that.

Exactly. We're done being kicked around and abused by the "party of love" and the "religion of peace". We voted for someone who would stand up for us and not take their crap, who would hit back instead of just stand there and take it.

Hijinx

McCain? Sure he should be thanked for his service. But you don't get to use that as a club - FOREVER - to attack people you don't like.
We wouldn't even KNOW the Khans if it weren't for them attacking Trump, using their dead son as a prop.
(BTW - this is basic Democrat boilerplate - from the Jersey widows to Cindy Sheehan - bring out a victim of a tragedy and have them insult your political opponents - ahem - "enemies" as the Dems say - on the supposition that you can NEVER say anything in response).
His response to the fallen soldier in Niger according to everyone except the ones who already hate him said it was entirely appropriate (and frankly, unthinkable by any person on the planet the way it was described by them).

He hits back, and frankly, the left has earned it richly. Maybe it's their turn to act all "presidential" and smile and return insults with kindness.

Tell you what - I will hold my breath.

Sam, As you said about thanking veterans for their service. I do thank the thousands of veterans who chose to serve their country.Back when I came along there was a draft, and that draft entered big time in my decision to go into service and get it done instead of waiting to get called and have a career interrupted.I am sure it entered into a lot of people's decision. Todays service people deserve a special Thanks as they volunteered without the threat of a draft.

Now let's look at McCain. There was that threat of a draft at the time he enlisted, but I don't believe that entered into his mind much.
McCain was from a military family. His father and Grandfather were Admirals.
He got a freeby into Annapolis.He didn't pay too much attention to his studies there as he finished 5th. from the bottom in a class of 300.
His connections got him into Aviation school, and he crashed a couple of planes early in his career.
I won't go into the Forrestall incident. Just coincidence according to official records.
He did get captured and placed in a prison camp. I do credit that to him, but it was happenstance.

I don't feel that I owe Mccain a damned thing.
Sure he spent some time in the service, but he has been given a lifelong career because of it.
He has parlayed that into a damned good life.
It's time he was gone. His career as a Republicrat is long past it's expiration date.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I don't feel that I owe Mccain a damned thing.
Sure he spent some time in the service, but he has been given a lifelong career because of it.
He has parlayed that into a damned good life.
It's time he was gone. His career as a Republicrat is long past it's expiration date.

That's obviously up to the voters in Arizona. But, he (like the others that consistently vote against anything-Trump) is acting out on personal feelings and not rooted in any sort of smart policies. When his politics become about your own sentiments about someone, it's not longer about the people he serves, it's about HIM. There is where I agree it's time for him to go. But, good luck convincing Arizona voters of that.

Last edited: