Win a Copy of "Most Scenic Drives in America"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Giveaway Completed! Stay tuned for our next exciting giveaway!

Monello and I have sure seen some beautiful places and taken breathtaking drives. The Black Hills, the Smoky Mountains, the Virginia forests, the New England coast, the ocean and Gulf highways... America is a glorious country with so many different scenic landscapes to offer and we'd like to share them with you.

Southern Maryland Online is giving away FIVE copies of Reader's Digest's "Most Scenic Drives in America".
  • To enter send me an email with the subject line "I want to see America" and your name and city in the body of the email.
  • Winners will be drawn and notified on Tuesday, December 5, 2017.
  • You can choose from hardcover or Kindle format - I will get your preference when I notify you if you're a winner.

Good luck and thank you for following Vrai and Monello's Excellent Adventure on Southern Maryland Online!

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This giveaway is completed and winners have been notified. Please check your email for the subject line "RE: I want to see America".

Congratulations to our winners - enjoy your scenic drives!

Ok, found my first "get your feet wet" travel trip. The Aloha Loop. 266 miles around Hawaii.

Now I just have to figure out how to get my Slingshot there on the cheap....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ok, found my first "get your feet wet" travel trip. The Aloha Loop. 266 miles around Hawaii.

Now I just have to figure out how to get my Slingshot there on the cheap....

I love that book - it's very inspiring. Glad you like it!