Tax Plan Calculator

BOP

Jazz is right; if the commie states get wind that you've saved money on your fed taxes, they'll try to figure out how to get their bloody meat hooks in that money.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I liked to old plan better, but I'll take this one.

I'm not sure how allowing people to keep more of their own money equates to "taking money from the poor". I'm also not sure how not giving people who don't even pay taxes a tax cut corresponds to "apocalypse".

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I liked to old plan better, but I'll take this one.

I'm not sure how allowing people to keep more of their own money equates to "taking money from the poor". I'm also not sure how not giving people who don't even pay taxes a tax cut corresponds to "apocalypse".

It's double-speak for "inhibiting democrats from paying their voters!"

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Has this been updated with the signed bill?
With the current link:

You'd save $4,303

The linked site at the top says - "UPDATED WITH FINAL BILL PASSED DEC 20"

For $200 I'll sell you Gilligan's address.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
No ideara.

How is retirement Buddy?
I am getting close and looking forward to sleeping in someday.

Retirement actually ain't all its cracked up to be. When I was working I could use that excuse to get out of doing something I didn't want to do. Now I'm stuck doing it because I've got time for everything. Sleeping in is relative, I've always been a 6 hour sleeper, still am.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Retirement actually ain't all its cracked up to be. When I was working I could use that excuse to get out of doing something I didn't want to do. Now I'm stuck doing it because I've got time for everything. Sleeping in is relative, I've always been a 6 hour sleeper, still am.

$hit.
Thanks