Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which do I hate more?

Blog Entries

Which do I hate more?

The drugged zizzy way cold medicine makes me feel, or having a head that feels full of concrete?

Ugh.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Registered User acommondisaster's Avatar
    The juice is worse than the squeeze....

In most cases, I skip the cold medicine, except for aspirin and throat lozenges, because I hate the way cold medicine makes me feel. Hot tea with some brandy and honey so I can sleep is more helpful to me than all the Nyquil in the world.

Hope you're feeling better soon - take some Airborne to speed things along.
    Chaos breathes life into routine.

Quote Originally Posted by acommondisaster View Post
    The juice is worse than the squeeze....

In most cases, I skip the cold medicine, except for aspirin and throat lozenges, because I hate the way cold medicine makes me feel. Hot tea with some brandy and honey so I can sleep is more helpful to me than all the Nyquil in the world.

Hope you're feeling better soon - take some Airborne to speed things along.
    I always wondered about the Airborne in being a scam and all, but if you have bought and like it, I will try it.

And, as far as the cold meds, hub bought some huge orange horse pills. I couldn’t swallow them without cutting them in half. We take echinacea pretty regularly along with vitamins, and haven’t gotten the flu shot in at least 10 years. We haven’t been sick, except for the, occasional, cold that our adorable gdot brings home from library Mondays.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    And, as far as the cold meds, hub bought some huge orange horse pills.
    The Mucinex I was taking is enormous orange horse pills. They worked to clear my sinuses, dry me up, and help me sleep, but they made me disoriented and have bizarre dreams.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    The Mucinex I was taking is enormous orange horse pills. They worked to clear my sinuses, dry me up, and help me sleep, but they made me disoriented and have bizarre dreams.
    Drinking tons of water is a must for Mucinex to work as it should... drink up.
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Not to hijack a perfectly good cold thread but....

Anyone have a kidney stone before ? What did it feel like to you ? I have some weird symptoms and net research says that may be what is going on.
    No more splitting Uranium for fun and profit, retirement is cool so far....

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post

Anyone have a kidney stone before ? What did it feel like to you ? I have some weird symptoms and net research says that may be what is going on.
    If you had a kidney stone, you'd know it. I hope you go to the doctor to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post

Unbearable pain, bloody piss, hard to miss things.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Blog Entries
    I've seen two men (one of them an Italian tough guy) with kidney stones and both of them looked like weeping death warmed over. I wasn't like that when I was giving birth, so I'm guessing that if you had a kidney stone you would definitely know it.

My verdict is bladder or kidney infection. Or the clap.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I've seen two men (one of them an Italian tough guy) with kidney stones and both of them looked like weeping death warmed over. I wasn't like that when I was giving birth, so I'm guessing that if you had a kidney stone you would definitely know it.

My verdict is bladder or kidney infection. Or the clap.
    At first i thought I pulled my back, i took some motrin and tried to go to bed. I laid in bed hoping to fall asleep, after what I thought had been hours I looked over at the clock and it had only been 10 minutes. That is when I decided to go to the hospital. I was seeing colors in waves.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Members who have read this thread: 54