Thank goodness

transporter

Whew...that was close...the world probably would have stopped spinning if GURPS hadn't gotten in his evening propaganda postings.

Now we can all sleep well tonight knowing GURPS has a few extra pennies in his pocket so he can go buy his Saturday soda pop and grilled cheese for lunch.

Whatever would the dailywire...dailysignal...and all the other right wing propaganda sites do without the likes of GURPS (and of course his pet Hijinx)???

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Whew...that was close...the world probably would have stopped spinning if GURPS hadn't gotten in his evening propaganda postings.

Now we can all sleep well tonight knowing GURPS has a few extra pennies in his pocket so he can go buy his Saturday soda pop and grilled cheese for lunch.

Whatever would the dailywire...dailysignal...and all the other right wing propaganda sites do without the likes of GURPS (and of course his pet Hijinx)???

Are you drunk?

Hijinx

Gurps starts a lot of the threads here.
So what? Nothing forces anyone to respond to them.

Transporter starts 95% of he/she/it's comments by denigrating those who do respond and then denigrating the thread.
If he/she/it is so upset about the forum why does he/she/it come here at all.
So far I have not seen where he/she/it offers anything to a thread that could not be ignored without consequence.

I am not happy with everything that Trump has done, but anyone who still wishes Hillary had won has a mental problem IMO.
If Trump and Hillary were to run against each other tomorrow, Trump would win in a landslide.

Hijinx

:yahoo:

Living Large in Toe Jams Empty Head ........

You appear to be happy there as the emo confirms.

I would think it was like living in an outside toilet, knowing what is in the basement but I am glad you are happy.