Trump’s tax fiction and embrace of propaganda

transporter

https://www.apnews.com/89949eb10f73...Trump's-tax-fiction-and-embrace-of-propaganda

Lots of actual facts for the "informed" somd voters...will they learn anything? (Probably not.)

This piece is for the self proclaimed statistical whiz...(you know the one who doesn't understand the difference between quarterly and annual results or that it takes 4 quarters to make an actual year?)...this is not a political statement...just a statement of actual facts (as opposed to the alternative ones that fester on here)

TRUMP on quarterly economic growth: “By the way, 3 percent — did you ever think you would hear that in less than a year? And now it comes in at 3.3 percent, which is the largest increase in many years.”

THE FACTS: Not quite. Obama saw the economy grow by 5.2 percent in the third quarter of 2014, only three years ago. So far, 3.3 percent in the third quarter is the high water mark under Trump. Obama saw growth of 4 percent or better twice prior to 2014, plus growth of 3.9 percent in two other quarters.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Speaking of embracing propaganda...

Where was AP when Obama and Hillary were telling their whoppers?

Honestly, what politician and elected official doesn't embellish their own accomplishments? Any of them? And yet these supposed "fact based news organizations" only want to have a fit when it's a Republican tooting their own horn.

And PS, while you, Transporter, are scrambling to the moral highground and virtue-signaling like a mo, I'd like to point out that you yourself only seem to care about political grandstanding when it's a Republican doing it. Your own boys get a big ol' pass.

Hijinx

Transporter is competing with Gurps this morning for the most new threads.

LMAO.

SamSpade

He's just mad because Trump is winning. Expect his head to explode soon.

So - is the tommyjo profile gone, and tj has come back as this?
Or is this some voluntary switch to a new name, in the absurd hope that no one will notice?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So - is the tommyjo profile gone, and tj has come back as this?
Or is this some voluntary switch to a new name, in the absurd hope that no one will notice?

TJ got a couple of days to sit out and think about what s/he did - the account is still active and operational. I don't know if Trans is TJ or not - I didn't look it up and all I'd have is an IP address anyway, which is why I never bother (besides that I don't really care). While Trans sounds like our dearly departed TJ, it's also very possible that s/he is just another hate-filled malcontent with an enormous chip on their shoulder. It's not like there aren't plenty of them running around the internet.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
TJ got a couple of days to sit out and think about what s/he did - the account is still active and operational. I don't know if Trans is TJ or not - I didn't look it up and all I'd have is an IP address anyway, which is why I never bother (besides that I don't really care). While Trans sounds like our dearly departed TJ, it's also very possible that s/he is just another hate-filled malcontent with an enormous chip on their shoulder. It's not like there aren't plenty of them running around the internet.

There aren't that many of them.

Only two.

BOP

https://www.apnews.com/89949eb10f73...Trump's-tax-fiction-and-embrace-of-propaganda

Lots of actual facts for the "informed" somd voters...will they learn anything? (Probably not.)

This piece is for the self proclaimed statistical whiz...(you know the one who doesn't understand the difference between quarterly and annual results or that it takes 4 quarters to make an actual year?)...this is not a political statement...just a statement of actual facts (as opposed to the alternative ones that fester on here)

:lmao:

Do you make that crap up, or do you pull it directly out of your ass?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
:lmao:

Do you make that crap up, or do you pull it directly out of your ass?

Kamala Harris lies.jpg

It just comes naturally to those with a modern education.

Modern Education.jpg