There can only be ONE explanation

BOP

No matter what the question or the issue is, the only possible response is "racism." It works for anything. Take the sun rising in the east, for example. Question: why does the sun rise in the east and set in the west? Answer: racism. Here's another example: Why was the toilet seat in the Oval Office replaced? Answer: racism.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2...-replacing-that-toilet-seat-go-on-just-guess/

As Twitchy told you, NBC’s Washington affiliate dropped a major bombshell when they exposed the Trump White House for replacing an Oval Office toilet seat in late January.

Obviously, there’s only one explanation as to why the White House would do such a thing:
(come on, say it with me)

littlelady

God bless the USA
He could sit on the white half.

Best belly laugh post in a while on the forum! :lol: You, absolutely, nailed it! Or, something like that. Love it!

Yeah, Obama’s white half went down the toilet the day after he was elected the first time. Not a pee; I mean a peep of whiteness after that. Is hypocrisy a disease? It seems to be spreading. Is there an immunization for that? Yes. Vote the leapfrogs out, and bring America back to some kind of normalcy. God bless US each and everyone. Merry Christmas, and God bless America.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
No matter what the question or the issue is, the only possible response is "racism." It works for anything. Take the sun rising in the east, for example. Question: why does the sun rise in the east and set in the west? Answer: racism. Here's another example: Why was the toilet seat in the Oval Office replaced? Answer: racism.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2...-replacing-that-toilet-seat-go-on-just-guess/

As Twitchy told you, NBC’s Washington affiliate dropped a major bombshell when they exposed the Trump White House for replacing an Oval Office toilet seat in late January.

Obviously, there’s only one explanation as to why the White House would do such a thing:
(come on, say it with me)

Is that all they got? :killingme: Mueller should investigate the changing of the toilet seat. There is so much to say about that, but I am too tired. I am trying to finish a baby boy blanket, hat, and cardigan for baby Luke for his sprinkle on Dec. 16th. Yes, it is called a sprinkle, now, for after babies. Too, funny!

I love to read the forum while I am sewing. It is awesome!

Last edited: