Former First families are off limits you say????

GregV814

Michelle Obama Subtly Offers Donald Trump Twitter Advice: “You Need to Edit and Spell Check”

Well, she opened her gatormouth first, ....so my advice to you mooch is sthu

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Until they opine on politics and social issues. Once they join the fray it is gloves off.

He's referring to the story about Malia Obama - that she smoked a cigarette and apparently has a boyfriend. :bigwhoop:

Yes, that is what his panties are in a knot about.

"Leave Malia alone! :cds: :bawl: :tantrum: :jameo:"

GregV814

No...the kids should be left alone.

What part of that is beyond your intellectual capacity?

I have been distracted from this forum for a while now so bear with me...

Is Transpoter the former TJ?

Is NHBoy at the pity ward after the election??
What about LB ??

SamSpade

Is Transpoter the former TJ?

Is NHBoy at the pity ward after the election??
What about LB ??

Pretty sure that DJ knows, but she's not telling. And I respect that.
Frankly, if I had to keep coming back under different persona repeatedly, I'd begin to question my own reasons for being here.

When I engage in debate, I have a very small number of reasons - one is to learn. Another is to familiarize myself with different viewpoints and reasoning, even if I don't agree. Another is to persuade. And - on rare occasion - it's to thump someone who's being an ass because when they do it, they're ruining the experience for others.

I don't come here to "prove people wrong". There will always be "someone wrong on the Internet" and "proving them wrong" from decades of experience online does not work. People don't suddenly gasp and realize they've always been wrong. Antagonism almost always results in people doubling down on their opinions.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
They like Obama policies so much maybe DJ and David should "unmask" them. :whistle:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
They like Obama policies so much maybe DJ and David should "unmask" them. :whistle:

That would just lead to another MPD flurry with "Now who did TJ ----> Trans ---> become?" questioning. Just admit, they're all Clem Shady.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Is Transpoter the former TJ? - YES

Is NHBoy at the pity ward after the election?? - Who Knows ... I expect a return in 2018 for the election
What about LB ?? - Might be the New Starman - the longer it posts - the more tone seems the same

:cheers: