Pocahontas.com .........

glhs837

Power with Control
Type it onto your browser...... what you see might make you ill, but it is SFW....... even if it's not safe for America

glhs837

Power with Control
Its too bad we don't have smallpox blankets anymore for the non-Native Americans

Ah, a relevant point to the discussion. You cant claim it's derogatory then use it for fun and profit. If you own it use it to send people to a place to learn why it's derogatory, cool. Maybe to a non-profit that helps indigenous peoples. But no, of course not because politicians.

Baker12

Ah, a relevant point to the discussion. You cant claim it's derogatory then use it for fun and profit. If you own it use it to send people to a place to learn why it's derogatory, cool. Maybe to a non-profit that helps indigenous peoples. But no, of course not because politicians.

Not following, can you translate into English?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Type it onto your browser...... what you see might make you ill, but it is SFW....... even if it's not safe for America

It came out again, lately, that Lizzy, has no Native American heritage. Just another example of leapfrog deception. I dislike her more than most leapfrogs because I am part Shawnee on my mom’s side. What happened to Native Americans is beyond atrocious, but the likes of Lizzy and her butt buddies want amnesty for non Native Americans. Go figure. The hypocrisy is beyond belief. Sad state of the Union. Hopefully, Trump can fix that.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=proof...-53&sk=&cvid=2BCDEC27C96E4710B0BD40CEB74410C9

littlelady

God bless the USA
For a small donation, she'll give you a hand job.

:jet: Actually, you right, sha. She will do and say anything to advance the leapfrog agenda, and herself. It is sad that Native Americans are in such a sad state of affairs, but leapfrogs want to let non Native Americans in illegally and let them vote. I get it that North and South America are the America’s, but you get what I am sayin’. You would think she would advocate for her ancestors, but, she speaks with forked tongue. Good one, if I say so, myself. :lol:

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Sorry you cant understand it, that's not my problem.

Thank you. He has been a jerk ever since he got here. Hopefully, he will just go away. And, I would guess he understood you, perfectly. You were speaking English. Maybe he is an illegal and does not choose to use our country’s language. There is no press 2 option on this forum.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Thank you. He has been a jerk ever since he got here. Hopefully, he will just go away. And, I would guess he understood you, perfectly. You were speaking English. Maybe he is an illegal and does not choose to use our country’s language. There is no press 2 option on this forum.

Massachusetts sure has changed.

There was a time she would have been burned as a witch.

SamSpade

Massachusetts sure has changed.

There was a time she would have been burned as a witch.

Well, not recently. When I lived there in the 80's, a hairdresser I knew had his shop RIGHT NEXT to Laurie Cabot, the official "Witch of Salem" - but her shop closed a few years ago.
That was a title conferred on her many years prior, so they've celebrated their history of witchcraft for decades.