An observation

mAlice

professional daydreamer
It's so sad that so many parents don't let their children be children. I don't personally know any children who are that cynical.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Why would anyone be stupid enough to post something like this.

Because she works for NPR, and it just displays again the need to let NPR and their contributors wither on the vine as all federal funds are cut off, and should be. Let corporations and individuals fund the crap NPR puts out - no federal funding.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Because she works for NPR, and it just displays again the need to let NPR and their contributors wither on the vine as all federal funds are cut off, and should be. Let corporations and individuals fund the crap NPR puts out - no federal funding.

I agree. Not sure why we're paying for this crap anyway. A bunch of biased one-sided political blather, and radio Valium the rest of the time. I'm sure they realize that if they were required to earn their own keep, they'd go the way of Air America.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It's so sad that so many parents don't let their children be children. I don't personally know any children who are that cynical.

Bug believed in Santa and that Who's lived in clover and faries lived under toadstools almost up until the age of 10.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Sounds sensible. I didn’t raise my kids to believe in fairy tales either.

Youre teaching them that government is the solution to all their problems..........

That’s the biggest fairy tale of all......I’ll stick to Santa

Starman

Youre teaching them that government is the solution to all their problems..........

That’s the biggest fairy tale of all......I’ll stick to Santa

Then you should have no problem citing something I’ve posted here which argues for or demands more government.

I’ll wait.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Then you should have no problem citing something I’ve posted here which argues for or demands more government.

I’ll wait.
No time to review all your stupid post.....I’ll just hang the liberal mantra on you and your MPD’s.......

PsyOps

Pixelated
Some might call it pragmatic. Santa is made up. No sense perpetuating that sort of stuff.

Then I suppose the mom ought to be in the teacher's face for making her kid write such a letter.

There were a lot of us who believed in Santa Clause in our youth (I bet you were one). I was never traumatized when I found out he wasn't real, and went on to live a normal life. All this mom has done is teach her kid to hate what they disagree with.