FBI Strzok Problem

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Reports emerged in both The Washington Post and the New York Times that a lead FBI investigator sent anti-Trump texts to a mistress. Weirdly, the investigator, Peter Strzok, wasn't fired, just quietly demoted to the Bureau's human resources department.

Then the shoes kept dropping -- like Imelda Marcos having a yard sale. It turns out Strzok was one of former FBI Director James Comey's top lieutenants. From that perch, he played a key role in the early probe of alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

But then it was revealed that before that, Strzok led the investigation into Clinton’s email scandal and sat in on her "interview" with the Bureau (during which she was not under oath and for which no transcript or tape has ever been produced). And Strzok also led interviews with all of Clinton's top aides: Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin, Jake Sullivan and Heather Samuelson.

"Electronic records show Peter Strzok, who led the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email server as the No. 2 official in the counterintelligence division, changed Comey's earlier draft language describing Clinton's actions as 'grossly negligent' to 'extremely careless,' the sources said," CNN reported. (Good job, Clinton News Network!)

Strzok was a "key figure in the chain of events when the bureau, in 2016, received the infamous anti-Trump 'dossier' and launched a counterintelligence investigation into Russian meddling in the election that ultimately came to encompass FISA surveillance of a Trump campaign associate," Fox News reported.

The dossier was a compilation of rumors and lies about Trump put together by an opposition research team contracted by Democrats called Fusion GPS. Fusion's records, obtained by House investigators, show the dossier was funded by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

Strzok interviewed former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who last week pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. On Jan. 24, Strzok and another agent interviewed Flynn, according to an intelligence official.

So Strzok just happened to be everywhere, his fingerprints on everything -- Trump, Hillary, the dossier, Flynn. Quite a coincidence.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/24322/mueller-credibility-plunges-trump-probe-imploding-joseph-curl

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Obama literally owned the FBI, The IRS, and many other agencies and his agents are still there.
One swamp that evidently cannot be drained.

Or a work in progress which is battling a massive headwind.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Mr. Strzok went on to become one of the top investigators for the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III. But over the summer, Mr. Mueller removed Mr. Strzok from his team as soon as he became aware of the texts. Their release is certain to fuel suspicion among Republicans that the investigation into connections between the Trump campaign and Russia was politically motivated from the beginning.

The Justice Department’s inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, is investigating the texts as part of a wide-ranging inquiry into how the F.B.I. handled its investigations into Mrs. Clinton’s personal email server and of the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia. It is highly unusual for the government to release these types of documents until such an investigation is complete. The move caught internal investigators by surprise. F.B.I. regulations allow agents to express opinions “as an individual privately and publicly on political subjects and candidates.”

On July 27, Ms. Page wrote, “She just has to win now. I’m not going to lie, I got a flash of nervousness yesterday about Trump.” That text message was sent after the Clinton investigation had been closed. Days later, the F.B.I. began investigating possible coordination between Russian officials and the Trump campaign.

The two F.B.I. officials also criticized Mr. Trump as the Russia investigation was continuing. They told internal investigators that their comments were influenced by the troubling evidence they were seeing about Mr. Trump’s campaign ties to Russia, according to a person familiar with the internal investigation.

F.B.I. officials who worked directly with Mr. Strzok on the Clinton and Trump investigations said they never detected any bias in his investigative work. The F.B.I. director, Christopher A. Wray, said last week at a congressional hearing that he could not discuss the texts because of the continuing investigation. But Mr. Wray said that he would “hold people accountable after there has been an appropriate investigation, independent and objective, by the inspector general into the handling of the prior matter.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/12/us/fbi-trump-russia.html

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Text Messages in Hand, Republicans Plan to Accuse Justice Department of Bias

WASHINGTON — The release Tuesday night of F.B.I. officials’ text messages describing the possibility of a victory by Donald J. Trump as “terrifying” and saying that Hillary Clinton “just has to win” is certain to fuel a Republican campaign to attack the impartiality of the Justice Department and its special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III — and possibly hamper him with an investigation of the special counsel’s office.

Accusations of bias, primed by the newly released texts from an F.B.I. agent, Peter Strzok, and an F.B.I. lawyer, Lisa Page, are likely to take center stage on Wednesday when Rod J. Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general who appointed Mr. Mueller as special counsel, testifies before the House Judiciary Committee. Republicans say they will press Mr. Rosenstein to appoint a second special counsel to investigate political partisanship in the department and to scrutinize Mr. Trump’s former presidential rival, Mrs. Clinton.

The campaign against the Justice Department, at the very least, provides a rallying cry for the president’s supporters to counter the drumbeat of news about Russian interference in the election and the possible collusion of the Trump campaign.

----------------------------------------------------

http://freebeacon.com/politics/fbi-...n-called-trump-idiot-said-clinton-needed-win/

The texts were between counterintelligence officer Peter Strzok and agent Lisa Page. Strzok was removed from the investigation and Page had already been removed from her assignment to Mueller, Politico reports.

Their reaction to Trump was negative from the start.

After Page texted Strzok about seeing a Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) bumper sticker in 2015, he responded by saying, "He’s an idiot like Trump. Figure they cancel each other out."

Page referred to Trump as an "utter idiot" in a text after Trump said it hadn't been proven that Russian President Vladimir Putin had ever killed anyone.

She also he wrote in March of 2016, "God trump is a loathsome human….omg he's an idiot" to which Strzok replied "He's awful."

Strzok also texted that "Hillary should win 100,000,000 – 0."

After the election, Page and Strzok expressed outrage over the announcement of Jeff Sessions for Attorney General.

Hijinx

So who was really colluding to interfere with a Presidential election?

The Russians or the FBI.

Of course this all starts with Obama, and his control over the Justice department and other Government agencies such as the IRS.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
One message from Page to Strzok is a link to a story about Trump and Russian president Vladimir Putin, with the text “What an utter idiot.”

In November 2015, Page said she hopes House Speaker Paul Ryan “falls and crashes in a blaze of glory,” to which Strzok replied: “Yes, And me too. At some point the Rep party needs to pull their head out of their *ss. Shows no sign of occurring any time soon.”

“Martin O’Malley’s a freak show,” Strzok messaged Page in January 2016, a reference to the former governor of Maryland who ran a brief campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2016.

Strzok texted Page, “I suppose Hillary,” and then moments later, “I would D [Democrat.”

“He doesn’t think you’re an R, does he?” Page asked Strzok, but it is unclear who “he is.

Strzok replied in a series of texts, “He think I wouldn’t vote for her right now. He knows I’m a conservative Dem. But now I wonder.”

Days after the exchange — March 2016 — Page texted Strzok, “God trump is a loathsome human,” to which Strzok replies, “Yet he may win.”

Moments later, Strzok asked whether Trump would be a worse president than Sen. Ted Cruz, to which Page says, “Trump? Yes, I think so.”

The text messages were provided late Tuesday night to the House and Senate Judiciary Committees after multiple requests.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/d...en-peter-strzok-and-lisa-page/article/2643321

I would not expect a fair and impartial investigation from this Guy .....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
However, the most suspicious text message was sent by Strzok to Page, which was reported by CNN:

Later in a text from August 15, 2016, Strzok tells Page: “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office” – an apparent reference to Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe – “that there's no way he gets elected – but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40 . . . ." Page does not appear to have responded, according to records reviewed by CNN.

That text message has serious implications and raises grave questions about what exactly was going on behind the scenes at the FBI, an agency that is supposed to operate in a politically unbiased way.

Strzok was the person who made the legally significant change to Director James Comey’s language on Hillary Clinton’s actions in the criminal investigation into her use of a private email server from "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless." The Hill reports:

One source told the news outlet that electronic records reveal that Strzok changed the language from "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless," scrubbing a key word that could have had legal ramifications for Clinton. An individual who mishandled classified material could be prosecuted under federal law for "gross negligence."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/24623/texts-anti-trump-fbi-agent-suggest-possible-plot-ryan-saavedra

so was their a Conspiracy in the FBI to ignore / down play Hillary's Crimes so she would be there to BEAT Trump :shrug:

Hijinx

However, the most suspicious text message was sent by Strzok to Page, which was reported by CNN:

Later in a text from August 15, 2016, Strzok tells Page: “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office” – an apparent reference to Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe – “that there's no way he gets elected – but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40 . . . ." Page does not appear to have responded, according to records reviewed by CNN.

That text message has serious implications and raises grave questions about what exactly was going on behind the scenes at the FBI, an agency that is supposed to operate in a politically unbiased way.

Strzok was the person who made the legally significant change to Director James Comey’s language on Hillary Clinton’s actions in the criminal investigation into her use of a private email server from "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless." The Hill reports:

One source told the news outlet that electronic records reveal that Strzok changed the language from "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless," scrubbing a key word that could have had legal ramifications for Clinton. An individual who mishandled classified material could be prosecuted under federal law for "gross negligence."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/24623/texts-anti-trump-fbi-agent-suggest-possible-plot-ryan-saavedra

so was their a Conspiracy in the FBI to ignore / down play Hillary's Crimes so she would be there to BEAT Trump :shrug:

Definitely.

stgislander

PREMO Member
“Martin O’Malley’s a freak show,” Strzok messaged Page in January 2016, a reference to the former governor of Maryland who ran a brief campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2016.

See... this surprises me. With exception of the police crackdowns in Balt City, MM seems like he should have been the poster boy for the "new" Democratic party. Young, good looking, etc. His agenda in MD appeared to be exactly what mainstream Dems would want. But they hooked their wagon to Hillary instead.