Time

transporter

I burst out laughing when I heard this a little while ago.

Our incompetent President started stomping his little feet and threatened to hold his breath a few weeks ago when he realized he wouldn't be Person of the Year again.

But to name the Metoo wave...OMG that is hilarious. President "Grab 'em by the pussy" probably doesn't get the irony or the slap in the face this is to him...most on here probably don't get it either.

warneckutz

Our incompetent President started stomping his little feet and threatened to hold his breath a few weeks ago when he realized he wouldn't be Person of the Year again.

But to name the Metoo wave...OMG that is hilarious. President "Grab 'em by the pussy" probably doesn't get the irony or the slap in the face this is to him...most on here probably don't get it either.

Piss and moan... piss and moan...

Hijinx

Do you have a link to the video of Trump stomping his feet and threatening to hold his breath?? Do you even have a link to where he got upset about this.
I agree the Times is pretty hilarious. The BS they spread is actually funny
You seem to be the only one who gets it, but that simply proves how truly crazed you are.

Maybe you should seek professional help.

You seem to be exceptionally easy to amuse.

PsyOps

Pixelated

I get that the whole thing is a :bigwhoop: