“This is How Secret Police Start”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Tucker also said that an agency that sees itself above the law is a threat to every American.

The FBI was destroyed trying to protect Hillary Clinton and the Deep State thanks to dirty cops Comey and Mueller.

Tucker Carlson: “The point is clear: the #FBI is out of control and not just in the @realDonaldTrump investigation. An agency charged with enforcing the law clearly considers itself above the law. That’s a threat to you, and every American, no matter who you voted for.” #Tucker @FoxNews

Tucker also said on Tuesday, “This is how secret police start, when law enforcement agencies decide to do the bidding of politicians, rather than pursue impartial justice on behalf of the public. Let’s nip this nightmare in the bud right now.” #FBI #Tucker @FoxNews

Tucker Carlson Unleashes on FBI Corruption “This is How Secret Police Start”

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They've always had that underlying tendency.

It was kept in check by J. Edgar Hoover who was adept at finding dirt on politicians.

The mission has done a 180

transporter

Tucker also said that an agency that sees itself above the law is a threat to every American.”[/COLOR][/B][/URL]

An incompetent American President who claims to be above the law is also a threat to every American...and a threat to world stability.

Amazing that none of you nor Tucker Carlson understand the big steaming pile of crap he stepped in with that first line.

Sapidus

No Trans person...You are thinking of Bill C and Barack Barry Sotero O'Bama....

Really? Thats the best most highly educated comment you can come up with.

Just shows you the level of intellect that votes or supports Trump

BOP

An incompetent American President who claims to be above the law is also a threat to every American...and a threat to world stability.

Amazing that none of you nor Tucker Carlson understand the big steaming pile of crap he stepped in with that first line.

Amazing that you never tire of being wrong.

littlelady

God bless the USA
They've always had that underlying tendency.

It was kept in check by J. Edgar Hoover who was adept at finding dirt on politicians.

The mission has done a 180

Exactly right. And, Hoover was questionable, also. He found all the dirt on everyone because his closet was filled with it. All I know is, in my 62 years that our gov is corrupt, no matter how one tries to explain it. I think that once one gets elected, they feel they can do anything they want to, despite what the people want that voted them in. The feeling of power is a heady thing; so to speak.

This shiatstorm makes me think of my parents back in the day when I was a youngin’, and didn’t give a shiat about politics. Both of them are gone now, and I am glad they didn’t live to see what has happened. Now, that I am old, I worry about my dot, gdot, and soon to be gson, and my dot and her hub. Hub and I will be fine, but the future seems bleak at this moment in time. But, then I think about all the strife I saw growing up, and this is more of the same. So far, America has faired well. God bless US all.

Hijinx

My first thought was she/he/it must be thinking about Barrack Obama who made his own laws and used his Attorney General and his IRS to punish his enemies, and protect his friends from their criminal acts, such as having a private email server that she used to take bribes and gave information to hackers.
She/he /it must be talking about an incompetent President who gave shoulder fired missiles to ISIS, and cash money to Iran so they couod continue their terrorist acts and build their nuclear weapons,a sure threat to world stability.

Amazing how ignorant She/ he/it is not to understand the steaming pile she stepped in by attacking Donald Trump and defending the incompetent Muslim we were so fortunate to get rid of before he totally destroyed our country.