Could this person be a bigger fool?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trump Impeachment Vote To Be Forced Wednesday

A vote to impeach President Donald Trump will happen on the House of Representatives floor on Wednesday, a Democrat has vowed.

Rep. Al Green of Texas in a House speech Tuesday said he would bring articles of impeachment against Trump and force a vote the following day, after three prominent Democrats asked to meet with him to discuss the matter.

"Prominent Democrats" asked to meet with him to tell that idiot to knock it the eff off.

“I will tell them that if a man does not keep pace with his companion, perhaps he hears a different drummer,” Green said on Tuesday. “Let him step to the music he hears.”

If anyone should be impeached on the grounds of mental instability, it's Al Green. Houston, get your #### together. WTH is wrong with you people??

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If anyone should be impeached on the grounds of mental instability, it's Al Green. Houston, get your #### together. WTH is wrong with you people??

I've been told by more than a few Texans at work that Houston is a festering pustule of progressivism.

GregV814

Al Green had some #1 hits in the 1970's....( I know, I know...) take a chill pill!!! LOL

GregV814

Trump Impeachment Vote To Be Forced Wednesday

A vote to impeach President Donald Trump will happen on the House of Representatives floor on Wednesday, a Democrat has vowed.

Rep. Al Green of Texas in a House speech Tuesday said he would bring articles of impeachment against Trump and force a vote the following day, after three prominent Democrats asked to meet with him to discuss the matter.

Lets name some " Prominent Democrats" ; 1) errrrr ahhhhh there's whats her face and ummmmmmm uhhhhhhh

"Prominent Democrats" asked to meet with him to tell that idiot to knock it the eff off.

“I will tell them that if a man does not keep pace with his companion, perhaps he hears a different drummer,” Green said on Tuesday. “Let him step to the music he hears.”

Name three "Prominent Democrats".....

Hijinx

I've been told by more than a few Texans at work that Houston is a festering pustule of progressivism.

It probably is. Didn't they get all of those idiot New Orleans refugees after the hurricane?

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?

Attachments

• 11656159-Three-monkeys-Stock-Vector-monkey.jpg
    11656159-Three-monkeys-Stock-Vector-monkey.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 170