Thread: Conyers' Son Says 'Dad Is A F***ing Player'

Conyers' Son Says 'Dad Is A F***ing Player'

WATCH: Conyers' Son & Endorsed Successor Brags About Selling Drugs, Says 'Dad Is A F***ing Player'

He has also previously talked about his "Con Mom" - Monica Conyers - on Twitter and in his rap songs.

Monica, or "Con Mom," served a 37-month prison sentence after taking bribes as a Detroit City Councilwoman. Moreover, in 2006, the then-councilwoman got into a bar fight with another woman, Rebecca Mews, at a lawyer friend's birthday party. Mews reportedly sported a black eye after the fight.

We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

You'd go to jail for this gemma_rae's Avatar
    F him.

I miss Marion, he was the O.G. !
    Don't f**k with me fellas! This ain't my first time at the rodeo. ~ Joan Crawford

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    WATCH: Conyers' Son & Endorsed Successor Brags About Selling Drugs, Says 'Dad Is A F***ing Player'

He has also previously talked about his "Con Mom" - Monica Conyers - on Twitter and in his rap songs.

Monica, or "Con Mom," served a 37-month prison sentence after taking bribes as a Detroit City Councilwoman. Moreover, in 2006, the then-councilwoman got into a bar fight with another woman, Rebecca Mews, at a lawyer friend's birthday party. Mews reportedly sported a black eye after the fight.

From the city that brought you Kwame Kilpatrick, not surprised in the laest.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post

He's the perfect representative for Detroit and I'm sure he'll be elected.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Blog Entries
    Must be the lead in the water up there.
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    What bad thing did you do?

He does have the right qualifications with all that "former aspiring rapper" ####...
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry...

#AryanLivesMatterMost

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    So you're pretty much a fountain of useless stupid.

Detroit loves a player, they do....

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/in...ts_feds_m.html
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by PrchJrkr View Post
    He does have the right qualifications with all that "former aspiring rapper" ####...
    The only qualification needed to be a Democrat Representative is to be able to raise your hand when nancy Pelosi tells you to.
    It's a mindless job

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    The only qualification needed to be a Democrat Representative is to be able to raise your hand when nancy Pelosi tells you to.
    It's a mindless job
    Ah, no, in Detroit, there is one other requirement, and you can only get it from your parents.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Members who have read this thread: 37