OHMAGERD!!! Home Invasion Wildewood!!!!

glhs837

Power with Control
https://smnewsnet.com/archives/427513/st-marys-county-sheriffs-office-investigating-home-invasion/

n December 4, 2017, at approximately 5:30 p.m., a home invasion was reported in the 44000 block of River Otter Drive, in California.

According to the victim, two African American males entered the residence reportedly wearing ski masks, black clothing, and brandished handguns.

The suspects left the residence with undisclosed property.

Gonna call this one a drug related home invasion, as virtually every one since I've lived here has been.

Oddly enough, right under it, this tidbit, I suspect home invadin is thirsty work......

https://smnewsnet.com/archives/4274...leonardtown-liquor-store-under-investigation/

An employee at the establishment advised two African American males wearing ski masks entered the store, brandished a handgun, demanded money, and assaulted the employee.

Baker12

Maybe this is a case of them being lost, and the two males were dressed warmly on their way to a local Physics Club meeting, and they accidentally entered the wrong house.

BTW, their lawyers just released a statement saying, "They didn't do nuffin"

Spook

" two African American males " Shocked! This must be fake news. If there was even a hint of truth to this, BLM would be outraged that this type of third world behavior was being acted out by their distinguished community. Black community leaders would be standing up and denouncing this criminal behavior. Black fathers would be... well, in their life. Or maybe they could just take a knee. They ARE entitled after all.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The smart money is on them being beneficiaries of the St. Mary's County Catch and Release program.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Just living in the area should entitle one to a CCW.

Yutes are not going to change their DNA. They will continue to thug until they become worm food...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just living in the area should entitle one to a CCW.

Yutes are not going to change their DNA. They will continue to thug until they become worm food...

They thug because there are no real consequences for doing it. You have the inconvenience of going before a judge so s/he can give you a suspended sentence and send you on your way. Yawn. They might do a night or two in jail. Double yawn.

If we'd execute violent offenders and child predators, there'd be plenty of room in the jails for thieves and what have you. Unfortunately, our "judicial" system's idea for prison overcrowding is to cut them all loose.

stgislander

PREMO Member
At least they learned to rob a house in a nice neighborhood instead of somewhere in the hood.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Given these are the new townhouses in the back, not so much........
they aren't chump change either. Got to agree, you go all the way back there it's drug related.
We've been told by more than one source that the homes you least suspect are the drug dealers.
Wildewood is apparently loaded with drug houses. Guess where whitey goes to buy his dope?
Yep, down to the park to their dealer.
The two gentlemen were probably collecting on a debt.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
They thug because there are no real consequences for doing it. You have the inconvenience of going before a judge so s/he can give you a suspended sentence and send you on your way. Yawn. They might do a night or two in jail. Double yawn.

If we'd execute violent offenders and child predators, there'd be plenty of room in the jails for thieves and what have you. Unfortunately, our "judicial" system's idea for prison overcrowding is to cut them all loose.

You've hit the nail on the head with this one. I've been to court for an offense, that I'm not proud of, but was still presumed to be innocent at this point in the proceedings. As a middle aged professional and dressed for the occasion, I was talked down to by the judge at my follow up hearing. Because I had dared to not follow her advice from my preliminary hearing to the T, she essentially ignored my explanation and plea for leniency. Personal hardships and responsibilities be damned.

Prior to my call to the stand, Le'Darnarius went before the judge for a probation violation from an earlier pharmaceutical sale, and was assigned a public defender. Ol' Le'Darnarius looked like he was dressed for the ghetto prom (he wore his jeans with the crotch above the knees and tied his Air Jordans) and mumbled his explanation with no hint of respect for the judge. I suppose "Your Honor" wasn't in his vocabulary, even though he was very familiar with other court procedures. It was if they had played cards together the night before. It was almost embarrassing to be a spectator in the court.

With her casual and nonchalant demeanor while dealing with a repeat drug offender, I was feeling a little better about my present situation. I was totally flabbergasted when I was called up. Her facial expression changed to that of a dower old school marm and she read me the riot act. She had ignored my attempt at her previous suggestions (for a first offense mind you) and basically gave me a legal "#### you". With my wife by my side, showing all the signs of an advanced cancer patient, she did everything short of locking me up. I guess she knew I would probably lose my job if incarcerated, and I wouldn't be able to continue to pay taxes at the rate I had been contributing for the last 30 odd years.

Liberal judges are the epitome of what's wrong with our "legal" system, and I have lost all respect for the judge and her position of authority.

I won't name names, but her initials are KAREN CHRISTY HOLT CHESSER. I hope and pray she succumbs to a jagged chicken bone lodged in her windpipe.[/RANT]

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
You've hit the nail on the head with this one. I've been to court for an offense, that I'm not proud of, but was still presumed to be innocent at this point in the proceedings. As a middle aged professional and dressed for the occasion, I was talked down to by the judge at my follow up hearing. Because I had dared to not follow her advice from my preliminary hearing to the T, she essentially ignored my explanation and plea for leniency. Personal hardships and responsibilities be damned.

Prior to my call to the stand, Le'Darnarius went before the judge for a probation violation from an earlier pharmaceutical sale, and was assigned a public defender. Ol' Le'Darnarius looked like he was dressed for the ghetto prom (he wore his jeans with the crotch above the knees and tied his Air Jordans) and mumbled his explanation with no hint of respect for the judge. I suppose "Your Honor" wasn't in his vocabulary, even though he was very familiar with other court procedures. It was if they had played cards together the night before. It was almost embarrassing to be a spectator in the court.

With her casual and nonchalant demeanor while dealing with a repeat drug offender, I was feeling a little better about my present situation. I was totally flabbergasted when I was called up. Her facial expression changed to that of a dower old school marm and she read me the riot act. She had ignored my attempt at her previous suggestions (for a first offense mind you) and basically gave me a legal "#### you". With my wife by my side, showing all the signs of an advanced cancer patient, she did everything short of locking me up. I guess she knew I would probably lose my job if incarcerated, and I wouldn't be able to continue to pay taxes at the rate I had been contributing for the last 30 odd years.

Liberal judges are the epitome of what's wrong with our "legal" system, and I have lost all respect for the judge and her position of authority.

I won't name names, but her initials are KAREN CHRISTY HOLT CHESSER. I hope and pray she succumbs to a jagged chicken bone lodged in her windpipe.[/RANT]

Hmm, was she the one who went what looked like pretty easy with a guy who shot a woman dead in a bar prking lot?

awpitt

Main Streeter
https://smnewsnet.com/archives/427513/st-marys-county-sheriffs-office-investigating-home-invasion/

Gonna call this one a drug related home invasion, as virtually every one since I've lived here has been.

Oddly enough, right under it, this tidbit, I suspect home invadin is thirsty work......

https://smnewsnet.com/archives/4274...leonardtown-liquor-store-under-investigation/

Not in Wildewood! Really? I thought they were insolated from crime in those perfect parts of SoMD.

glhs837

Power with Control
Not in Wildewood! Really? I thought they were insolated from crime in those perfect parts of SoMD.

Well, they were, until the owners started building housing for the poors, and you know what they bring...... Prices are in the 250K range along there. Rents, if you find one, would be in the &1700-$1900 range.

BOP

Vrai: president for life...dictator, Queen, something. Make it so.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

Went to traffic court in Virginia. They take all the cases with lawyers first. If you paid a lawyer and presented a lame excuse, you got out of your DUI offense.

The best was a woman that hit 3 cars in a parking lot. She had photographic memory right up to the moment she hit the cars. Was able to recall the most insignificant minutiae till metal hit metal. Then it was I don't remember, I don't recall. Sitting there I was laughing to myself thinking she was digging herself a huge hole with this obvious fabrication. Newp. She walked.