and if harassment doesn't work ...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"I don’t know the cause of it, but when you combine it with [Sen.] Bob Corker’s critique that the president of the United States is unstable, that he’s dangerous, when you look at the private comments that are made by members of Congress around his stability, you look at his actions in recent weeks," said Schmidt, who is also an MSNBC contributor, on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

"The question of his fitness, of his stability, is in the air," Schmidt later added. "And it doesn’t get better when you see clear impairments."

Trump on Wednesday announced the U.S. will recognize Jerusalem as its capital and will move the U.S. Embassy there from Tel Aviv, keeping a campaign promise made in 2016.

The president appeared to have an issue with his speech toward the end of the announcement. Some in the media and many on social media speculated that he wears dentures and they were falling out, affecting his speech.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...e-steve-schmidt-trumps-impairment-is-chilling

Hijinx

"I don’t know the cause of it, but when you combine it with [Sen.] Bob Corker’s critique that the president of the United States is unstable, that he’s dangerous, when you look at the private comments that are made by members of Congress around his stability, you look at his actions in recent weeks," said Schmidt, who is also an MSNBC contributor, on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

"The question of his fitness, of his stability, is in the air," Schmidt later added. "And it doesn’t get better when you see clear impairments."

Trump on Wednesday announced the U.S. will recognize Jerusalem as its capital and will move the U.S. Embassy there from Tel Aviv, keeping a campaign promise made in 2016.

The president appeared to have an issue with his speech toward the end of the announcement. Some in the media and many on social media speculated that he wears dentures and they were falling out, affecting his speech.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...e-steve-schmidt-trumps-impairment-is-chilling

This guy talks about Trumps issues, maybe he should take a peek at Pelosi.
These MF'ers are looking for every excuse to blast Trump. It's F'ing sickening, when the man is doing a great job considering what he has to put up with.
Neither party supporting him and an Ex-President traveling the world trying to form opposition from foreign leaders.

Every President since Clinton has promised to make Jerusalem Israel's capitol and none of them had the courage.
This isn't something that snuck up on them, he made it a campaign promise.
It's the right thing to do.

Anyone who thinks this will affect a peace plan with the Palestinians is a damned fool, The Palestinians have no plans for peace except killing every Jew In Israel.

They think they have trouble now remove Trump with this Coup attempt and they will really have trouble.

As for Bob Corker Screw that traitorous sonofabitch.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This guy talks about Trumps issues, maybe he should take a peek at his master John McCain

I fixed that for ya.

We all realize that this punk is just being a mouthpiece for Johnny Boy, right? Seriously, McCain needs to die already. At the very least the GOP needs to stop lauding him as some elder statesman. I am, however, loving how Daddy keeps outsmarting him and making him look like a yapping chihuahua.

luvmygdaughters

These MF'ers are looking for every excuse to blast Trump. It's F'ing sickening, when the man is doing a great job considering what he has to put up with.
Neither party supporting him and an Ex-President traveling the world trying to form opposition from foreign leaders.

Every President since Clinton has promised to make Jerusalem Israel's capitol and none of them had the courage.

Anyone who thinks this will affect a peace plan with the Palestinians is a damned fool, The Palestinians have no plans for peace except killing every Jew In Israel.

They think they have trouble now remove Trump with this Coup attempt and they will really have trouble.

:yay:

awpitt

Main Streeter

Well, it wouldn't surprise me if he wears dentures. Nothing wrong with that. The funny thing is that he wears more make up than most women. He's orange, and has raccoon eyes where the makeup hasn't been applied.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, it wouldn't surprise me if he wears dentures. Nothing wrong with that. The funny thing is that he wears more make up than most women. He's orange, and has raccoon eyes where the makeup hasn't been applied.

Intellectually you know that he has professional makeup people who fix him up before he goes on camera, right? They all do that - both the men and the women. There was like one time he was orange - most likely because of poor foundation - and that's what the progs consider "all the time". In most pics and on TV, Trump looks fine. Clearly he goes out in the sun without sunscreen - wow, men, huh? - but to say "he's orange" is just snark.

As far as dentures, who cares? But I will remind you that people do occasionally get tongue tied or dry mouth when speaking for any length of time. If he stops and takes a sip on water, the press vultures attack him; if he plows through and his speech gets a little thick, the press vultures attack him.

I know you know these things. The question is, why do you hate this man so much that your good sense flies right out the window and you feed the pissy speculation?

That's a real question: why do you hate this man so much?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Trump did not slur. He just didn't enunciate clearly. It's "BIGLY" all over again.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Some in the media and many on social media speculated that he wears dentures and they were falling out, affecting his speech.

He should have some late night talk show host pull on his teeth, like he did with his hair when they were saying he wears a wig.

I think America as a whole is losing its appetite for this stuff, and there are around 20 people who still want to #resist. Unfortunately, most of those people work in the CNN, WashPo, and NYT newsrooms, so they don't realize that they've lost their audience.

BOP

Crap, I'm 9 years younger than the President, and I have trouble with my speech from time-to-time. Nearly everyone I know does, occasionally.

BOP

http://michellemalkin.com/2017/12/0...p-for-doing-exactly-what-she-asked-him-to-do/

awpitt

Main Streeter
That's a real question: why do you hate this man so much?

I don't hate him. That's contrary to my nature. I just don't care for his demeanor and behavior. I also don't care for the misinformation he constantly put out. The latest example of which was this past Friday when he claimed that this year showed the highest percentage of home ownership by African Americans. The actual facts show that 2014 was the year that showed the highest percentage of home ownership by African Americans.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't hate him. That's contrary to my nature. I just don't care for his demeanor and behavior. I also don't care for the misinformation he constantly put out. The latest example of which was this past Friday when he claimed that this year showed the highest percentage of home ownership by African Americans. The actual facts show that 2014 was the year that showed the highest percentage of home ownership by African Americans.

ALL politicians make grand claims. Do you hate them all equally - including Barack Obama - or just Trump? Obama was a fountain of blather and misinformation, and I do not recall one single time where you criticized him for it.

What specifically about Trump's demeanor and behavior don't you care for? Because I suspect a lot of what you don't like is a complete fabrication by the media. So if, for instance, you say you don't like the way he "bragged about sexually assaulting women", I'm going to call you on it. #1, because that is simply not what he said; and #2, because Bill Clinton was the biggest p-hound we've had in the White House since JFK, and you didn't seem to have a problem with that. Nor do I recall you having a problem with all the women who said he assaulted them; nor did you have a problem with Juanita Broadderick's highly credible story about him raping her.

So come on - let's get real. If we were sitting over beers I'd grill you relentlessly over this because I am genuinely interested and you know that I never tire of asking "why" because what motivates people is fascinating to me. As it stands, we're here and this is what I've got.

Here's your virtual libation :cheers: - now let's talk.

SamSpade

I don't hate him. That's contrary to my nature. I just don't care for his demeanor and behavior.

I'd say Dubya was probably the only President in my lifetime that I probably would have liked *personally*.
It doesn't follow that such a person makes a great *President*.

I've worked under any number of guys at the top who personally I COULD - NOT - STAND.
But - the company flourished and stuff got done precisely because he/she was a major, tough SOB.
If you're the company president and you're an ass**** - but the company does WELL - I want you in that job.
I don't have to talk to you and my job and your job don't intersect much, but you being an ass keeps my job safe.

Same way about cops - and judges - and fireman and EMTs and doctors and surgeons. Maybe you're a supreme jackass -
but if you get results, I'm with you. I said only last night that the one thing I like about doctors is, they don't sugar coat it.
How am I doing doc? It's terminal. You won't recover. How's dad doing? He won't ever wake up.
What are my mom's chances? I don't deal in chance.
That's what I like about them - my sister thinks they're jerks. I want the truth.

Personally - I think I would like Trump - for about a half hour. Then he'd get on my nerves.
IF he does what he said he would do, he has my vote in 2020. I don't care if he's an ass.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Personally - I think I would like Trump - for about a half hour. Then he'd get on my nerves.
IF he does what he said he would do, he has my vote in 2020. I don't care if he's an ass.

:yay:

but that is not 'Presidential'

:sarcasm:

I want a M'r fk at the top that get chit done .... not a platitude spewing wonk

awpitt

Main Streeter
ALL politicians make grand claims. Do you hate them all equally - including Barack Obama - or just Trump? Obama was a fountain of blather and misinformation, and I do not recall one single time where you criticized him for it.

What specifically about Trump's demeanor and behavior don't you care for? Because I suspect a lot of what you don't like is a complete fabrication by the media. So if, for instance, you say you don't like the way he "bragged about sexually assaulting women", I'm going to call you on it. #1, because that is simply not what he said; and #2, because Bill Clinton was the biggest p-hound we've had in the White House since JFK, and you didn't seem to have a problem with that. Nor do I recall you having a problem with all the women who said he assaulted them; nor did you have a problem with Juanita Broadderick's highly credible story about him raping her.

So come on - let's get real. If we were sitting over beers I'd grill you relentlessly over this because I am genuinely interested and you know that I never tire of asking "why" because what motivates people is fascinating to me. As it stands, we're here and this is what I've got.

Here's your virtual libation :cheers: - now let's talk.

Like I said, I don’t hate the but yes, I don’t care for their behavior. Yes, Obama made claims that weren’t entirely true but it was the exception rather than the norm. I see and hear Trump do it on a daily basis. Well, maybe every other day. And I’m not talking about so called “fabrication by the media”. I’m talking about stuff that comes directly from Trump. Can’t make that up. As far as the Billy Bush thing, you can call on it all you want but it was on tape…..
Regarding Nancy O’Dell
I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it.
I did try and #### her. She was married.
And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look.

Regarding Arianne Zucker
I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything
It’s easy to see that he was talking from experience.

We can keep pointing fingers to the past to try and justify Trump’s behavior. Yea, “they did it too”. That argument is getting old. It’s 2017 and Trump is the one now.
And, yes, we can have beers anytime and grill each other.