I feel sorry for Nancy Pelosi

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Remember that she is merely a representative of San Francisco. NOT California, just SF. San Franciscans, as we've seen, are largely psycho leftist nutters - in part, led by their party masters, but they elected Nancy for a reason. She didn't just show up. So she has to oppose and obstruct and be their voice, or they'll get someone who will. In the process, of course, she looks like a major horse's ass to the rest of the country.

The best thing she could do for herself is step down from her House Minority Leader position. Then she could go full Al Green, full Mad Max, and not only keep her job, but keep at least a semblance of integrity as well.

What brought this sympathy on is that she and UpChuck are supposed to meet with The Donald today, and I was thinking, "Are they going to show up this time?"

transporter

As I read thru today's vomitus mass of postings by GURPS and the insipid replies...then as I came across the dribble in the post above...I can't help but be sorry for people like you.

You have no concept of anything other than left/right. You and most on here don't have the basic intellectual capacity to understand that you are everything you bitch about in "largely psycho leftist nutters"....just replace the word "leftist" with the word "conservative".

You all have no concept of what this country was founded on...what it stands for....what it has the potential to be. The Cleavers are long gone...in fact...the Cleavers never were.

You are sad little people with incredibly limited minds.

Yes, Nancy Pelosi should step down...Schumer, Hoyer and Bernie should go too. They should walk out hand in hand with McConnell, Ryan and the entire Tea Party. Leading the entire pack should be our incompetent, unqualified and unfit President.

We will never be the United States of America as long as puny little minds like those on here and self aggrandizing, self enriching egomaniacs control the reigns of political power.

But all that is said in vain...nothing...no fact...no evidence...no Presidential lie...will ever get you to divest yourself from the travesty that is our President and the propaganda that spews from this site each day. Sad...tiny....limited minds. Who would have ever thought a nation with as much promise and potential as this one is and has would allow itself to become such a dumbed down version of itself?

In the richest country in the world, people starve, have no place to live, can't get medical treatment...and you idiots spend your days arguing over kneeling in the NFL and cake baking. Our schools suck, the poor and the young need jobs...and you morons are still screaming about Hillary Clinton's emails. You even have the gall to call yourselves Patriots while your preferred candidate for President denigrates parents who lose loved ones in military service to this country...and you continue that shameful conduct to this day.

Yes...I feel very sorry for you and your crew on here.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
As I read thru today's vomitus mass of postings by GURPS and the insipid replies...then as I came across the dribble in the post above...I can't help but be sorry for people like you.

You have no concept of anything other than left/right. You and most on here don't have the basic intellectual capacity to understand that you are everything you bitch about in "largely psycho leftist nutters"....just replace the word "leftist" with the word "conservative".

You all have no concept of what this country was founded on...what it stands for....what it has the potential to be. The Cleavers are long gone...in fact...the Cleavers never were.

Yes, Nancy Pelosi should step down...Schumer, Hoyer and Bernie should go too. They should walk out hand in hand with McConnell, Ryan and the entire Tea Party. Leading the entire pack should be our incompetent, unqualified and unfit President.

We will never be the United States of America as long as puny little minds like those on here and self aggrandizing, self enriching egomaniacs control the reigns of political power.

But all that is said in vain...nothing...no fact...no evidence...no Presidential lie...will ever get you to divest yourself from the travesty that is our President and the propaganda that spews from this site each day. Sad...tiny....limited minds. Who would have ever thought a nation with as much promise and potential as this one is and has would allow itself to become such a dumbed down version of itself?

In the richest country in the world, people starve, have no place to live, can't get medical treatment...and you idiots spend your days arguing over kneeling in the NFL and cake baking. Our schools suck, the poor and the young need jobs...and you morons are still screaming about Hillary Clinton's emails. You even have the gall to call yourselves Patriots while your preferred candidate for President denigrates parents who lose loved ones in military service to this country...and you continue that shameful conduct to this day.

I hope you feel better after that angry hate-fueled tirade that had absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic.

cricketmd

Not sure this relates Vrai but, if you recall my original screen name, you will be happy to learn, its official. I have changed my political status on my drivers license. I am no longer a registered democrat. I grew up! :-D

Starman

Pelosi should have pity because all of the terrible knife work she’s has done. Clearly, her plastic surgeon has a great sense of humor.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not sure this relates Vrai but, if you recall my original screen name, you will be happy to learn, its official. I have changed my political status on my drivers license. I am no longer a registered democrat. I grew up! :-D

Congratulations!

What did you change it to?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
neutral for now... lady at mva seemed very disappointed with me... I felt funny, so I kept it as just a neutral independent

Disappointed MVA lady might have made me go GOP just to see if I could get her to cry. :lol:

I've been unaffiliated for years, but the Republicans did okay this last election in getting me a nominee I could vote for. Now if they'd take care of their state leadership...

BOP

Damn, I was almost there.

cricketmd

:yeahtthat: I was in Waldorf MVA... not feeling like the many attacks I could have had on Obama. Now.. I still have my FDR convention tickets and also some Kennedy posters. I may hold on to those. Politics are politics, corrupt on both sides. :-/ :ugh: I seem to have forgotten the smilies! LOL! I need my smilies!! LOL

Last edited:

Hijinx

It must be terrible to think yourself so superior to others that you feel alone.
Transporter is one sick puppy.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

:diva:

don't let the door hit you in the ass, on your way out

But all that is said in vain ... nothing ... no fact ... no evidence ... no Presidential lie ...

If Progressives Actually had something of substance instead of word games and false accusations .....

In the richest country in the world - yeah so what ?

people starve, - why is that Toe Jam 50 yrs of Johnson's 'Great Society' I think the money spent is 6 Trillion Dollars since and we still have poor

have no place to live, - see above

can't get medical treatment ... why is that, where are they refused treatment since the 80's and Reagan signed that bill making it mandatory to provide emergency room care
Our schools suck, - yeah 50 yrs of increasingly progressive school programs now EVERYONE Gets a Trophy no one gets FAILED and sent back to repeat a grade

the poor and the young need jobs ... - unemployment is 4% which is last I heard as low as it will ever get 4% is considered full employment

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

:yay:

Now.. I still have my FDR convention tickets and also some Kennedy posters. I may hold on to those. Politics are politics, corrupt on both sides.

Tax Cutting Kennedy could not get elected as a Republican today

Pete

Repete
Remember that she is merely a representative of San Francisco. NOT California, just SF. San Franciscans, as we've seen, are largely psycho leftist nutters - in part, led by their party masters, but they elected Nancy for a reason. She didn't just show up. So she has to oppose and obstruct and be their voice, or they'll get someone who will. In the process, of course, she looks like a major horse's ass to the rest of the country.

The best thing she could do for herself is step down from her House Minority Leader position. Then she could go full Al Green, full Mad Max, and not only keep her job, but keep at least a semblance of integrity as well.

What brought this sympathy on is that she and UpChuck are supposed to meet with The Donald today, and I was thinking, "Are they going to show up this time?"
Dumbest. Human. Ever.