Dear Lindsey Vonn:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/...ont-represent-trump-at-2018-winter-games.html

Vonn also told CNN that she would “absolutely not” accept an invitation to the White House.

Not smart at all. Note that those who oppose Trump are getting busted left (ha) and right (ha ha) for their various peccadilloes. Unless you are squeaky clean and morally pure, you should reconsider making ####ty remarks about our President. I predict Ms. Vonn not only won't win her events, she will crash and blow out that knee for good.

Karma seems to be a big Trump supporter.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Progressives just cannot help themselves ..... It is pathological, their obsession.

gemma_rae

Is she too vapid to understand that athletes have never represented a president, prime minister, dog catcher, et cetera ? No, they represent their country, always have and always will.

I think she's jealous because Tiger would rather golf with Trump than listen to her piss and moan.:killingme

A woman scorned.:blahblah:

:lol:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/...ont-represent-trump-at-2018-winter-games.html

Not smart at all. Note that those who oppose Trump are getting busted left (ha) and right (ha ha) for their various peccadilloes. Unless you are squeaky clean and morally pure, you should reconsider making ####ty remarks about our President. I predict Ms. Vonn not only won't win her events, she will crash and blow out that knee for good.

Karma seems to be a big Trump supporter.

Her knees place her a great jeopardy of not making the team this Olympics anyway. She's just making excuses to cover the fact she can see the other side of the hill.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
isn't she the gold digger that was co-habitating with TIGER Woods????

To be fair, Lindsey Vonn is a star in her own right. Not as big a star as Tiger, but she has her own endorsement deals and such.

The classy thing to do would be to put politics and progbot bull#### aside, do her sport, and show proper respect for the President of the United States.

Hijinx

To be fair, Lindsey Vonn is a star in her own right. Not as big a star as Tiger, but she has her own endorsement deals and such.

The classy thing to do would be to put politics and progbot bull#### aside, do her sport, and show proper respect for the President of the United States.

That would be the proper thing to do, but like so many others she belongs to a cult of hatred.
It's a sorry thing to see. Personally I hope she doesn't even make the cut.
I just dislike my country being represented by people who do not love it.
You cannot love this country and show disrespect for the legitimate leader of it.

transporter

That would be the proper thing to do, but like so many others she belongs to a cult of hatred.
It's a sorry thing to see. Personally I hope she doesn't even make the cut.
I just dislike my country being represented by people who do not love it.
You cannot love this country and show disrespect for the legitimate leader of it.[/QUOTE]

Whewie!! That Alzheimers is kicking in strong tonight!!!

Hijinx, have you ever read any post you ever wrote about our last President???? (or ANY President with a D after his name???)

GD...what an effing hilarious post!!!! :lmao: