Any one listening to Trump’s speech in FL, tonight?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Are y’all listening to President Trump’s speech in FL?...

It’s darn good! Go, President Trump!

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It was excellent, as usual. He's at his best when he's just shooting from the hip.

transporter

Watched a few moments...same old subject "ME! ME! ME!".

I suppose it was great...for the cultists. Same sets of "alternative facts" tossed out to a "base" of people too lazy (physically and intellectually) and too lacking in common sense to understand. The fact checkers should have a field day. Here are some early offerings:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...hecking-trumps-make-america-great-again-spee/

Here are some they missed:

*WV has not had the highest GDP increase on any state. According to the most recent report from the BEA they are 8th.

*I am also wondering how he is "Pro family" with announced cuts in SNAP and the announced intention to cut Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security benefits?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
After 8 years listening to the Narcissist in Chief, you should be used to that.

True. There is an a single Obama speech that doesn't have "me", "myself" or "I" in every paragraph.

If not, every sentence… :lmao:

BOP

I suppose it was great...for the cultists. Same sets of "alternative facts" tossed out to a "base" of people too lazy (physically and intellectually) and too lacking in common sense to understand. The fact checkers should have a field day. Here are some early offerings:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...hecking-trumps-make-america-great-again-spee/

Here are some they missed:

*WV has not had the highest GDP increase on any state. According to the most recent report from the BEA they are 8th.

*I am also wondering how he is "Pro family" with announced cuts in SNAP and the announced intention to cut Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security benefits?

0 Friends
transporter has not made any friends yet

There's a shocker.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

That tells me you didn't watch at all because he ALWAYS makes much of his rally speeches about his supporters and how great they are, how he can't do it without them, together we can blah blah blah. And this particular rally speech was no different. If anything, you should be complaining that he strokes his audience too much and butters them up like crazy (because...rally), not that he's "me me me".

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA

Was your hearing aid turned off when listening to Obama?

I deleted, and did not respond to the rest of your post because it was just downright dumb.

Also, to this day, Obama is talking about ME! ME! ME! And, he is not the prez, anymore. What an egotiscal non-American, traitor he is, and what a mistake he was for Americans. He is on a current speaking tour to undermine US. Are you ok with that?

Live and learn. Americans did learn. That is why Trump was elected. Go, Prez Trump!

Last edited:

SamSpade

Also, to this day, Obama is talking about ME! ME! ME!

He always did. He was legendary in that respect.
Even his supporters and news media that generally supported him couldn't get away from the fact that the guy managed to make himself part of the story. If he had had a son....
The man could give a commencement speech and still talk about himself.