What hate looks like

Hijinx

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/0...windows-left-bacon-gets-15-year-sentence.html

A Florida man who broke into a mosque and smashed windows and lights with a machete -- and then left bacon at the scene...

And what happens when you allow your hatred to run amok:

-- was sentenced to 15 years in prison this week.

You have to wonder why people do stupid chit like this.

Gee: That's a lot more time than that illegal who has been deported 5 times got for killing that girl.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Gee: That's a lot more time than that illegal who has been deported 5 times got for killing that girl.

I get your sarcasm but, one has nothing to do with the other. The Kate shooting happened in a city where you'd be hard-pressed to find even a moderate. I am comfortable believing every single person in that courtroom (prosecution, defense, jury, judge) was far left liberals completely on board with their sanctuary policies. FL, on the other hand, appears to be interested in enforcing the law, no matter what the incident. I think 15 years is a bit excessive, but if it dissuades future crimes so be it.

Grumpy

.. on the other hand, appears to be interested in enforcing the law, no matter what the incident. I think 15 years is a bit excessive, but if it dissuades future crimes so be it.

So I guess we put you in the 'Acceptance of the Ridiculous' column?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am comfortable believing every single person in that courtroom (prosecution, defense, jury, judge) was far left liberals completely on board with their sanctuary policies.

Including the prosecution, judging by his comments afterward.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
15 years is a long time for vandalism.

If it were up to me, I'd have him executed. Same as if it were a Christian church, or a Temple, or any other house of worship. For a couple of reasons:

1) Desecrating a church or other holy place is just uncalled for. This "my god is better than your god" chit makes me want to wring some necks.

2) By doing this, he generates sympathy for Muslims, and by extension Islamic terrorists. "Well of course they want to kill us all...look what we do to them!" You know how that works, and I am strongly against giving them any excuses.

Hijinx

Gee...look up the word "intent".

You mean the intent to break our laws by returning 5 times after being deported.
So you think it's ok for this a-hole to kill this woman and walk as long as he didn't intend to do it.
How many drunk drivers do you think left the bar at midnight intending to run over the first civilian they see walking the road or who intend to hit another car head on.
I bet you have brown eyes. No way they could be any other color with what's behind them in that so called brain..

PsyOps

Pixelated
Gee...look up the word "intent".

You mean intent turn return here illegally multiple times after being deported?
You mean intent to commit 7 felonies, which he was convicted of?
You mean intent to pick up a firearm that he KNEW was a firearm and intent to pull the trigger?

Involuntary manslaughter does not require intent.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Oh I get it. Kinda like Hillary didn't commit a crime with her email servers because she didn't intend to.