The Party of Tolerance

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/12/...cked-out-campus-coffee-shop-because-maga-hats

Members of the Fordham University College Republicans club were recently asked to leave an on-campus coffee shop because they were wearing "Make America Great Again" hats.

In a video obtained by Campus Reform, an employee at Rodrigue’s Coffee House, which is run by a student club, told the College Republicans they had five minutes to get out because the hats violated the cafe's “safe space policy.”

The video is a scream. Makes you want to slap that girl who becomes hysterical...over a hat.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/12/...cked-out-campus-coffee-shop-because-maga-hats

Members of the Fordham University College Republicans club were recently asked to leave an on-campus coffee shop because they were wearing "Make America Great Again" hats.

In a video obtained by Campus Reform, an employee at Rodrigue’s Coffee House, which is run by a student club, told the College Republicans they had five minutes to get out because the hats violated the cafe's “safe space policy.”

The video is a scream. Makes you want to slap that girl who becomes hysterical...over a hat.
Snowflakes are fun.......just sayin'

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
We don't serve your kind around here boy, now git.

Dems don't have to serve coffee to people they don't agree with while conservatives have to bake cakes for behaviors in people they don't agree with. Got it.

Last edited:

Hijinx

transporter

Cultism. These people are mentally ill.
They would drink the poison Kool-aid in a flash.

Please explain how you and those with views like yours on here are any different?

You all don't "drink the poison koolaid"...you are hooked up to a permanent IV line.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Please explain how you and those with views like yours on here are any different?

You all don't "drink the poison koolaid"...you are hooked up to a permanent IV line.

You better watch it, pal, or I'ma show you a MAGA hat and make you curl up fetal and suck your thumb.

Hijinx

You better watch it, pal, or I'ma show you a MAGA hat and make you curl up fetal and suck your thumb.

I have an American Flag hat, and if I went into a business in America and was told to leave because of it. I have no idea what I would say, but it wouldn't be pretty.
Glad I don't live next to Fordham U. I would be in there daily for a cup of coffee,even though I don't drink that nasty crap.

LMAO at Transporter. He/she/it is a sick puppy.
Comes in here because he/she/it get's off on abuse.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

Boo.......

Attachments

• 7E914E2B-EDC2-40CC-833D-D7997F12274D.jpeg
    7E914E2B-EDC2-40CC-833D-D7997F12274D.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 265

PsyOps

Pixelated

If we were, you'd be gone from this forum. People like jinx and those with his views have no desire waste our time rooting out people we disagree with and make fools of themselves calling people Nazis while using Nazi tactics in a fit of intolerance.

Are you going to tell us (which I know you won't, because you're a damn coward) you agree with what this Fascist woman did?

Starman

I have an American Flag hat, and if I went into a business in America and was told to leave because of it. I have no idea what I would say, but it wouldn't be pretty.

Usually people don't get asked to leave an establishment because of an American Flag hat. They get asked to leave because they have a No Hat policy and because they're sporting the red, white, and blue on their hat they decide to pitch a fit.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Usually people don't get asked to leave an establishment because of an American Flag hat. They get asked to leave because they have a No Hat policy and because they're sporting the red, white, and blue on their hat they decide to pitch a fit.

......but, but according to Sappy that’s illegal.

BTW the University stated it was totally against their policy what the snowflake did..........

glhs837

Power with Control

Examples. I find looking around that there's a fairly wide range within the conservatives here.

Is that what happened? It was a simple not hat policy violation? Thats not what the young lady claimed. She said the message on the hats violated an imaginary "Safe Space Policy", which the university itself said doesn't exist.

Hijinx

Examples. I find looking around that there's a fairly wide range within the conservatives here.

Is that what happened? It was a simple not hat policy violation? Thats not what the young lady claimed. She said the message on the hats violated an imaginary "Safe Space Policy", which the university itself said doesn't exist.

Don't confuse TJ and starman with facts.

SamSpade

A couple relatives of mine are circulating some meme where the moniker "snowflake" is claimed not to apply - that what they believe and stand for and do shows they're tough.

I refute it thus!

Grumpy

:lol: Glad that shark didn't bite you when you jumped it.