'Climate Denial Is Like Not Believing In Gravity'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Melissa McCarthy and Jennifer Aniston paid a visit to Jimmy Kimmel this week, where they equated so-called climate change "deniers" with those who would deny the existence of gravity.

The sketch involves McCarthy in a mock PSA as she explains how gravity does not exist, using standard talking points among conservatives. After a moment of this, Jennifer Aniston appears, and the audience goes wild. McCarthy introduces her as "Junifer Ooniston" for some reason.

"Who told you that gravity is real?" McCarthy asks Aniston.

"Pretty much every scientist in the world told me that," Aniston replies in reference to the oft-repeated, utterly unfounded "97 percent" of scientists claim regarding climate change.

Melissa McCarthy, Jennifer Aniston: 'Climate Denial Is Like Not Believing In Gravity'

Hijinx

Melissa McCarthy and Jennifer Aniston paid a visit to Jimmy Kimmel this week, where they equated so-called climate change "deniers" with those who would deny the existence of gravity.

The sketch involves McCarthy in a mock PSA as she explains how gravity does not exist, using standard talking points among conservatives. After a moment of this, Jennifer Aniston appears, and the audience goes wild. McCarthy introduces her as "Junifer Ooniston" for some reason.

"Who told you that gravity is real?" McCarthy asks Aniston.

"Pretty much every scientist in the world told me that," Aniston replies in reference to the oft-repeated, utterly unfounded "97 percent" of scientists claim regarding climate change.

Melissa McCarthy, Jennifer Aniston: 'Climate Denial Is Like Not Believing In Gravity'

I am not a climate change denier.
What I deny is that human beings can do anything about it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The "Let's pretend" crowd should stick to what they're good at... Fantasy.